Dang! What city are this street ladies at?

I try to recognize landmarks or business names or look at the license plates of the cars driving by but they go by too quick.

https://www.tiktok.com/@bllqwy

Them ladies are definitely not in Dallas.
One of the clips has a truck of a construction company in LA and Seattle with a Seattle phone number so one of the two. Would guess LA. Plenty of streat signs, businesses, etc to search for. Easy if you make a little effort
Hard to see looking at it on a 5 inch phone screen.

Then on computer it won't let me see any without logging in.
It’s LA…there is a YouTube channel that has all the clips. The guy is literally driving around and the girls will approach. He has one where the girl approaches and he asks how much…she says 50 and he says ok I want you to wash my truck. The girl gets kissed and cussed him out
  • Vulva
  • 07-24-2023, 12:41 PM
I try to recognize landmarks or business names or look at the license plates of the cars driving by but they go by too quick.

Them ladies are definitely not in Dallas. Originally Posted by CG2014
Youtube

search lizard hunter or try this

https://www.youtube.com/@lizardhunter13

Them ladies are definitely not in Dallas. Originally Posted by CG2014
I have seen these around the Southwell Rd. The funny thing is I was coming back from a latina legit massage #iykyk
Thanks V.

Sounds like he likes to waste those girls time.

They just trying to earn some $ and in many cases they have pimps that will not like it if the girls don't make X amount each night.

Fucker for wasting those girls' time and getting their hopes up!
This is just my opinion, but I feel a lot of pity for these girls. Working the streets (IMHO) is rock bottom, and I have to imagine there is a lot of desperation here. Either from a pimp, soul-crushing poverty or a substance habit. But I don't judge them. They are doing what they need to do to get by.

But I will stick with the ladies we meet here on ECCIE, Tryst or P411. I feel safer with them, but I also don't feel like I'm exploiting them (but I'm also not judging their customers either). I know that probably sounds hilarious on this site, but I think a lot of us on this site aren't heartless, just lonely of not getting our needs met at home.
  • Vulva
  • 07-24-2023, 03:36 PM
This is just my opinion, but I feel a lot of pity for these girls. Working the streets (IMHO) is rock bottom, and I have to imagine there is a lot of desperation here. Either from a pimp, soul-crushing poverty or a substance habit. But I don't judge them. They are doing what they need to do to get by.

But I will stick with the ladies we meet here on ECCIE, Tryst or P411. I feel safer with them, but I also don't feel like I'm exploiting them (but I'm also not judging their customers either). I know that probably sounds hilarious on this site, but I think a lot of us on this site aren't heartless, just lonely of not getting our needs met at home. Originally Posted by almostfamous
Trust me, you are exploiting them. No woman wants to sell her body. If she tells you she does, she needs to get her head examined by a professional. And the johns are no better . Paying for sex is "not good" and none of us will be going to Heaven

I don't disagree Vulva. This occupation is probably not any lady's Plan A in life, but at least the ones I meet here are willing participants in this transaction. The least I can do is treat them with respect. But, as I said, this is just my humble opinion.
I don't disagree Vulva. This occupation is probably not any lady's Plan A in life, but at least the ones I meet here are good at appearing to be willing participants in this transaction. The least I can do is treat them with respect. But, as I said, this is just my humble opinion. Originally Posted by almostfamous
Fixed that for you
Fair enough. LOL
I've seen something like this a few times in Dallas. Just 10-20 girls, all a bit too good to be true. It was like a street strip club. They were just walking down the middle of the street.
Life isn't fair, it is what it is. We can't all be doctors and lawyers, some have to be garbage men and others have some chow down mens dicks to survive....it's just life.
road sign 8100 S. Figeroa turned up LA, CA.: 8000 S. Figeroa_Street Walkers_YouTube will get you there