Prepaid Visa

What is the best option for a pre-paid card to pay for P411 or other international places? I tried a vanilla gift card, and it was rejected by P411 processing. After a little digging it shows US only on the vanillagift.com site.

Just wanting to wrap up the P411 process to make things easier.

Like all of you looking for untraceable.

Thanks for any input.
have you asked p411 support what prepaid cards their processor accepts?
I have not asked… probably a good place to start. I appreciate the suggestion.
Are you a p411 member yet? If so and just looking for points you can Venmo or cashapp another member the money, have them buy the points and have them transfer the points to you.
If you aren’t a member and need to pay for the membership - I think you can transfer a store gift card with paygarden but the fees are steep, only $60 out of $100 will be available.
https://secure.paygarden.com/pay/sit...11points/start
I’m sorry, I don’t know if you need to be an existing member to utilize this but worth a shot.
They don’t respond on weekends but respond in a very timely manner during the week.
I need to update my game, I use to go to Walmart and just buy a rechargeable debit card and I got to use it anywhere, I got meds from india even.

I will try today and report back. Maybe they dont do that anymore.

And in my experience and humble opinion, never, ever, leave an electronic trail like venmo or paypal. In my divorce I was always able to claim that those $500 a month were spent on fast food, candy, or the paletero at the home depot. No once could prove otherwise.

Good luck!
I appreciate all the feedback. I am not a current member. I had never had any problems with the pre-paid Visa on other sites, but it rejected back at P411. They offer the mail in cash option, so I might do that if there are no workable solutions with the pre-paid cards.

I buy all of my guns with pre-paid visa's as well and I load the cards with Cash and buy them in another city so it would be difficult to link them back to me... enter the Government and if you load $500, they keep a record of it!
I have always used the money order option. I have always been reluctant to use a credit card due to possible
tracking. If you decide to use this option, please follow the P411 instructions carefully including the correct
stamp when mailing to Canada and once mailed, await 2 weeks for the money order to go through the system.
Hope this helps.
Perfect! Thanks. I took a risk and sent Cash since I liked their abbreviation of CIM.