Do MESSI with Texas!!

It’s official folks…The best footballer in the world, MESSI, after a an FC Dallas and Miami win tonight in the Leagues Cup elimination tournament, IS going to play in Texas, in Frisco on Sunday night!! Who would have thought!
If interested to see in person I heard tickets go on sale to general public tomorrow morn sometime.(Thurs). Someone said 11 but I dunno. I got mine tonight though a season ticket holder I luckily just started sleeping with. Ha.
Yay for me! But Messi in Texas, after his World Cup win for Argentina there is no argument who is best player in the world playing now and he will go down as one of the best ever. Rare chance to see him play. Like the MJ of basketball or Ali in his prime or something. Tickets won’t be cheap. Couple hundred a piece prob from box off, maybe 150 perhaps and only God knows what they going to resale them at. But he’s headed to Texas. I’ll be there with my Argentina jersey on come Sunday hoping for penalty kick shootout to prolong the event for excitement.