Who in Kc likes Greek?

I know Greek is taboo and not really offered by a lot of girls. I was wondering what the male side of it is . Do you guys really like to know your lady is into it with no up charge. To have it offered as a gift

So do you like your booties round and plump or just spank-able?
  • KCboy
  • 10-05-2011, 06:45 AM
Kitten u know I like it and I know your good at it! Enough said. Guys don't miss her
sorry I am going to miss you this trip sexy.
I do like it, I think because it is taboo, but not every go around.
Kitten you naughty girl, are you doing it with out me
Kitten and Isabella together, now that sounds like a little slice of heaven. Two Texas hotties with great reviews? Hope we're keeping them busy so they keep coming back, # 1 on my list!!
GMEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kitten you are naughty lol........there are few things sexier then a woman who looks at you and asks you to take her Ass in the heat of the moment.
Kitten you are naughty lol........there are few things sexier then a woman who looks at you and asks you to take her Ass in the heat of the moment. Originally Posted by growler
+1, when they love it, it's that much hotter.
Nice threAD
Yeah, this was an ad.
  • jan-w
  • 10-05-2011, 01:09 PM
Nice threAD Originally Posted by MsElena
I forgive them. Any thread that mentions Greek is ok by me.
To answer the question... I'm not really into greek. Just not my thing with most women. There have only been a handful of women I've even wanted to go there with. Booty type was round and firm.

Now, before this gets out of hand, yes, this is what is typically called a "ThreAD"... this site does not discriminate against such postings.
As far as any upsales go... I prefer things to be all inclusive. If you say it is something that is on the menu, then you shouldn't add an extra charge to do it. Then again, I pay for time... not services
Nice threAD Originally Posted by MsElena
It's not just a nice threAD, it's a GREAT threAD!! Look at her ass!!

You knew when you posted that threADs are acceptable, but thanks for pointing out the obvious.