ef groupon?

Always trying to figure out how I can earn more income to sustain my addiction, so I came up with the idea of a take-off of the ever so popular groupon.
The groupon folks have these silly restrictions on what type of businesses can provide groupons.

I, on the other hand will let businesses who otherwise would not qualify, qualify on my now named HM-X-Groupon.
Thought that perhaps EF-Brook could test market it for me and see how it blows over.
Just a thought. LOL
Just how would this work? We buy a HM-X-Groupon and then could group on any lady we want.
Just asking.
Thanks
Midwestman
Always trying to figure out how I can earn more income to sustain my addiction, so I came up with the idea of a take-off of the ever so popular groupon.
The groupon folks have these silly restrictions on what type of businesses can provide groupons.

I, on the other hand will let businesses who otherwise would not qualify, qualify on my now named HM-X-Groupon.
Thought that perhaps EF-Brook could test market it for me and see how it blows over.
Just a thought. LOL Originally Posted by headmaster
I need a link so I can download my HM-X-Groupon..as I'm certain that my business should qualify..
whats the % split ...I dont think Brook will wanna split any of the profits and she will have to offer a discount to get people to buy....trust I sell this stuff now