In Regards to Lilli

I normally try not to post things like this because the hobby is about having fun and nothing else but..
I was trying to stay in the background but also help a friend of a friend. Since it has come out that I was helping I hope to explain a little. Lilli is 18 and very naive about how things work. So, I figured I could answer the phone and screen for her. She sent me pics and those I posted. I had no idea that they weren't of her. She had complaints of people walking out and now I know why.The pics she has now are of her.
As for the different girls for one number. It is a Google voice # and one that can be forwarded to any phone. It is mine, and i have helped friends out in the past with no problems like this. For friends that are in a bind and its a one time thing, it works well
I am no longer helping Lilli, and the way to reach her is probably different.

Hope this clears up a few things for you guys. I am sure she will become a great provider with some help from those that are willing to teach.
Grace
Thanks for the explanation. I wish more ladies would share in the mentoring process more often with the new ladies.

Having said that, always vet the ladies you assist. If you haven't met them don't assist them. I'm sure she will get her head around how to do things as she gets more settled.
Thanks for the explanation. I wish more ladies would share in the mentoring process more often with the new ladies.

Having said that, always vet the ladies you assist. If you haven't met them don't assist them. I'm sure she will get her head around how to do things as she gets more settled. Originally Posted by FireSerpent
Yeah, the mentoring hasn't seemed to help in this case - so far. We can only hope she gets on the right track now.
FS,

I know for a fact that some ladies who are new to the business have been offered help, mentoring and they turn it down because they think they know it all. Can't force someone to take the help that is offered.

All we can do is hope they stay safe and if they ever do need help, they ask.