RODEO!

I waited up for them to announce the Houston Rodeo Lineup for this year. I'm so excited! I dare say the best lineup I've seen in forever. It's the first year I bought Season tickets and I'm psyched!

Anyone else a big Rodeo! Fan?

Tuesday, March 4 Brad Paisley
Wednesday, March 5 Eli Young Band
Thursday, March 6 Reba
Friday, March 7 Usher
Saturday, March 8 Chris Young
Sunday, March 9 Selena Gomez
Monday, March 10 REO Speedwagon
Tuesday, March 11 Jason Aldean
Wednes, March 12 Jake Owen
Thursday, March 13 Maroon 5
Friday, March 14 Keith Urban
Saturday, March 15 Hunter Hayes
Sunday, March 16 Pesado / Banda MS
Monday, March 17 Luke Bryan
Tuesday, March 18 Robin Thicke
Wednes, March 19 Flordia Georgia Line
Thursday, March 20 Blake Shelton
Friday, March 21 Easton Corbin
Saturday, March 22 The Band Perry
Sunday, March 23 Zac Brown Band
Great lineup Mynx... Lucky you...!!!

Selena Gomez and Maroon 5 jump out from list.
......Anyone else a big Rodeo! Fan?
...... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I like the barrel racers
I like the rodeo, just haven't been in awhile. I like the artists lineup ad well.
I hate the Rodeo.......I have to go to most of that shit.......it gets old after the 6th or 10th year.

Everyone wants BBQ and Rodeo tickets..........if they are not making me banck........fuck um
^^^^^^^
DH....please don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.
I hate the Rodeo.......I have to go to most of that shit.......it gets old after the 6th or 10th year.

Everyone wants BBQ and Rodeo tickets..........if they are not making me banck........fuck um Originally Posted by dearhunter
I feel like I have the system down. It's a pain in the ass trying to deal with parking, crowds, etc. But the Club Level season tickets take list of the hassle away...
This will be my 3rd year on a Rodeo committee. Volunteer a little time.. Get access to every show, all the events and a designated parking area. Not too bad of a deal! I'm so ready for the Cookoff!
I have been a lifetime member for 20 years. I will get the corral club pass. I have friends on committee's. I have a friend in sales that will have tickets to a BBQ cook team his company sponsors that will have a live band and rodeo tickets.
  • Trey
  • 01-14-2014, 10:52 AM
Rodeo is no fun if you don't know people. The cook off is some fraud ass shit. That's not a cook off, it's a get together. I may go to one show as the SO wants to see usher. That's about it for me.
No death metal bands listed in that lineup so I'll have to pass...
REO Speedwagon
  • Trey
  • 01-14-2014, 11:31 AM
I asked the chick if she wanted to see REO instead of usher. I think I would have liked that better then a bunch of little girls and older ladies screaming for usher. But she's one of the older ladies that want to scream for usher I guess.
Usher. ♥
Last year I worked the Bruno Mars and Pitbull shows. The screaming... Holy shit the screaming!

I got my assignments for this year. No Usher or Robin Thicke but I did get Maroon 5 so 1 out 3 Screamfests. I guess I can handle that.