US sailors assaulted in Turkey

I don't know how to embed the video.

This really really pisses me off. Too bad this group of bullies didn't pick a group of Navy SEALS who would have kicked their fucking teeth in for them.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/12/politi...rds/index.html
When the Army sent me to Germany to finish out my two years, we could not go into town except in large groups.

They hated us then because of Vietnam, they hate us now because of another ill conceived military adventure.

Or maybe they hate us because it's more of that "Muslim Shit".
Fuck 'em!

Those bastards will run from ISIS but attack our sailors?

Tell me again how good our standing is in the world.
Those Bastards could be ISIS or agents. Wouldn't take much for a 8 or so bigger guys to grab 2 smaller US sailors and sell them off to ISIS a few miles across the boarder.

Sounds like the former Ranger who just got his head cut off didn't kneel and cooperate.
Thank God I read that headline twice!

You said "IN!"

LMAO!
Supposedly ISIS only has one more hostage left to behead. It's a 26 yo American woman.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...n-hostage.html
Why aren't sailors trained in self defense?
I think this was an isolated incident and not representative of how most Turks feel about us. Turkey is Muslim but not Arab. They have been a respected member of NATO from its inception - they joined because they hate the Russians. They fought ferociously alongside us in the Korean War. They fight like men and don't blow themselves up like cowards. They look down on the Arabs as former Ottoman slaves. If Erdogan wasn't fucking everything up by getting chummy with Islamic radicals instead of the Kurds, I would count on the Turks to play a big role in cleaning up the mess in Syria and Iraq. The average Turkish man in the street doesn't dislike Americans.
Fuck 'em!

Those bastards will run from ISIS but attack our sailors?

Tell me again how good our standing is in the world. Originally Posted by boardman
Have you ever been to Turkey? I spent over 2 weeks there in the summer of 2013. Great country with no visible signs of anti-Americanism. You should travel a little bit more before you condemn whole countries for the acts of a few.
this is another example of the dumbing down of ECCIE.
this is another example of the dumbing down of ECCIE. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

...says eccie's dumbing down dipshit of the year!

Quick, assup! What's the capital of Turkey? You got 15 seconds - don't look it up! And who was the founder of modern-day Turkey? Quick, 10 seconds! AAAAAAACKK! Sorry Alex, he's a dipshit.
Like this room, these yahoos were part of a young, left wing, student's group.
...says eccie's dumbing down dipshit of the year!

Quick, assup! What's the capital of Turkey? You got 15 seconds - don't look it up! And who was the founder of modern-day Turkey? Quick, 10 seconds! AAAAAAACKK! Sorry Alex, he's a dipshit. Originally Posted by lustylad
LMAO! If you are talking to "Alex" then your posts indicates you're stupider than anyone imagined. ... Is there a Junior Jeopardy on Nickelodeon?

The answer is: "He's an insignificant little loudmouth who desperately wants to play with the big boys."

Like I said ....

LMAO!

The answer is: "He's an insignificant little loudmouth who desperately wants to play with the big boys." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Even more amazing - after 21,476 stupid posts, he still thinks he might be a playa someday!

Could you rephrase that as a question, Alex?