Encounter: *** newbie Tana Tiny is what wett dreams are made of *** (photos and gifs posted on oh2)

Date: February 21, 2019
Name: Tana Tiny
User ID:: 486617
Phone: pm her
Email Address: Tanaofdallas@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2532901
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: near beltline road and ndt
Activities: see ros
Hair Length and Color: blonde, just on shoulders and straight
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: drop dead gorgeous face, great smile and teeth, slim spinner body with smooth flawless skin, blue eyes, about 5'5" 115 lbs, a few tats, tongue and belly button piercing, size C perfect tits and both pierced, silky legs and a perfect firm ass!!!
Recommendation: Yes
Beautiful and submissive young lady, she will do well here.
yep..Tana is simply incredible!
I ask again, same question I've asked there:

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=32

and from the lack of answer from those 2 guys, OT4444 and MoneyManMatt, who had seen her when I posted the question 4+ hours ago, I reckon they don't want to admit to it.

Is she the girl in the first photo of her welcome ad, wearing the Twin Peaks Camo top?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2532901

I ask because there has been too much bait n switch lately among these new providers.

She will be burned out soon since all you pervs from here and from OH2 are lining up to jump on her.

Then her rates will go up, her service and menu will go down or she will disappear altogether like WetMouth did or she will have some big revelation about being managed.

The prettier and prettiest and younger ones always get burned out faster.
Is she the girl in the first photo of her welcome ad, wearing the Twin Peaks Camo top?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2532901

I ask because there has been too much bait n switch lately among these new providers. Originally Posted by CG2014
yes, that is Tana in that photo - her hair is different now, but she is just as hott!
That is all I needed to know and I am sure I wasn't the only one who was seeking the answer to such question.

Thank you Mr. President for being sincere and Honest about it, as you always are.

That's why you are Honest Abe.

Can't say the same about the other guys who had seen her who are dodging my question.
Can't say the same about the other guys who had seen her who are dodging my question. Originally Posted by CG2014

I'm not dodging your question...I just haven't logged on since this morning.
Nobody is dodging anyone, some of us don’t hobby for a living, commenting on every post. If a hobbyist is curious about a provider and if those are her actual photos (just as I was) just simply reach out to her and set up an appointment and answer your own questions.... pretty simple.
Was waiting on a review or two to pop up...of course, our illustrious president is one of the 1st to document his experience - nice job, El Presidente!

She's going to be outrageously busy and hard to schedule, but I will be throwing my hat in the ring when I'm next up in Dallas; maybe she'll want to head to Austin to check out the Capital City -I'd be happy to welcome her here :-)

Gorgeous woman...hope I get to meet her.
Awesome report!
Keep up the good work!
Nobody is dodging anyone, some of us don’t hobby for a living, commenting on every post. If a hobbyist is curious about a provider and if those are her actual photos (just as I was) just simply reach out to her and set up an appointment and answer your own questions.... pretty simple. Originally Posted by OT4444
I now see your wisdom grasshopper?
If a hobbyist is curious about a provider and if those are her actual photos (just as I was) just simply reach out to her and set up an appointment and answer your own questions.... pretty simple. Originally Posted by OT4444
So I can go through the trouble of booking, drive down to her incall, only to find out the girl that opens the door is not the girl in the photo;

or that she is the actual girl in the photo but only to find out her BCD is lacking and poor (which is usually the case with the prettiest girls with GPS) and I have wasted my $$$ and time ???

Hell No, Jose!

That's why WE keep Y'ALL - horn dogs suckers who jump on every new girl - around here for:

to take the plunge first and take one for the team:

if you get baited 'n switched or if you get a shitty session, the rest of us would know not to go and we would have saved our $$$.

It's a brilliant strategy!!

Don't you agree???
yes, that is Tana in that photo - her hair is different now, but she is just as hott! Originally Posted by honest_abe
She's on my TDL.
Thank you for your recommendation, Mr. President.
She's on my TDL.
Thank you for your recommendation, Mr. President. Originally Posted by Quiet Cal
Thanks Abraham
How do I see these pics on oh2? I have an account, however, I haven’t reviewed anyone from there? Ugh! Abe help a brother out! Lol