City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, B2B, Breast Worship, CG, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: long brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: DD Naturals. Exactly what i wanted. Cute face and tight ass
Recommendation: Yes
Is she thin or chubby?
On the thick side
Thick chick with big tits are nice
some guys have been saying Honey is thinner than before.. she was thick when I last saw her. Honey is the sweetest girl you will ever meet. great skills. one of AMPville's greatest, and a great rack indeed!
Where that pussyman Troll? Asian Dude post about Pearls, mr. Pussyman hypothesis gone.
Thick chick with big tits are nice Originally Posted by 1dirtfarmer
We have similar taste.
I am interested in visiting Honey but am not completely sure of her boob size.
Reading reviews I have seen both natural and fake listed as well as D, DD and huge. Can someone who is a breast expert private message me and tell me her actual size based on knowledgeable estimation? I am looking for exact band and cup size, as well as whether mom made, saline, or silicone. I have one more day this week to visit someone before I will be busy on a contract for around 6 months and really need some solid info.
Thanks!
I have seen Honey so I can help you. Honey has the most amazing D size tits I have ever had. Most definitely DD fake rack. I need to go back and see those natural huge tits.
Ok, I never met honey but some bigger girls (bigger for typical Asians) I met that I liked were Boa, Jun, and Coco. How is Honey stacked up?
I have seen Honey so I can help you. Honey has the most amazing D size tits I have ever had. Most definitely DD fake rack. I need to go back and see those natural huge tits. Originally Posted by Tanky9999

This is exactly why I am confused.
In the same post you said they were both size D and DD. You also said they are fake and natural.

Besides a size 32D is *not* the same as a 34D or 36 D. So people saying D or DD cup are literally telling me nothing.
She has a good set.
In the same post you said they were both size D and DD. You also said they are fake and natural.

Besides a size 32D is *not* the same as a 34D or 36 D. So people saying D or DD cup are literally telling me nothing. Originally Posted by miguelshobbies
He's pulling your leg bud. But either way, if you're itching to see her, just go and pay her a visit. You'll be spinning your wheels 'wondering what if' till your next time around.

Besides a size 32D is *not* the same as a 34D or 36 D. So people saying D or DD cup are literally telling me nothing. Originally Posted by miguelshobbies
Thank you for clarifying.
How thicc we talking? Someone just post a picture of a chick with a comparable body