Current girls who can DT?

I am wondering which ladies can do true DT. I don't mean just hitting the back of the throat, but actually going into the throat w/o gagging for some face fucking. Any suggestions?
Lisa and star and Pearls of Asia do very well
Lisa and star and Pearls of Asia do very well Originally Posted by Kim Gun-mo
Confirmed. This is an area of interest for me as well. Bunny is pretty good too. But there aren't many that can actually get it all the way down without a real struggle.
Mia is talented as well. You can feel the pop. Not sure if FF is on the menu though.
Lisa and star and Pearls of Asia do very well Originally Posted by Kim Gun-mo
Lisa can lick your balls when her nose is touching your belly ! Plus Pearls has some of the nicest rooms. Star is very proud of her abilities and will make you a believer lol.
Saw Vicky during my trip there last month and hands down best I’ve ever had. Forces it down to her belly. WET. HARD.
  • Quark
  • 08-03-2019, 02:25 PM
Sia at Luxury as well. Nose on belly or it doesn't count. Some people call DT several inches before it really is.

There is also a stripper in Ft Worth... But that is for another thread.
RED at good times.
Sia at Luxury as well. Nose on belly or it doesn't count. Some people call DT several inches before it really is.

There is also a stripper in Ft Worth... But that is for another thread. Originally Posted by Quark
She was great. Still on vacation though?
Lisa impressed me with her technique doing this. Nose to my stomach. No mean feat. NC
I've read about Candy at The Palace but I haven't seen her personally
Red returned to work friday
  • Quark
  • 08-04-2019, 07:16 AM
She was great. Still on vacation though? Originally Posted by thomas k12
Call to confirm but Sia was supposed to return today, Sunday.
Oh hell ya! Thanks!
Now Red is good, and gives one hell of an effort. But if your thick she definitely cannot put it in her throat. Just punches her throat with it. But I’ve never had mine slip past into her throat just saying. She tried like hell and is damn good but not DT for all.