shock Over 10th U.S. President’s Grandsons Still Living

This story sounds too impossible to be true, but it is. John Tyler was born in 1790, and he was the 10th president of the United States in 1841. Believe it or not, he has two living grandchildren.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending...172643148.html
Neat article Dallas.
I like goofball news stuff...lol

I thought that was so unique!
I like goofball news stuff...lol

I thought that was so unique! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I enjoy such things as well.
Make you wonder how they rate the current regime based on their firsthand observations?
Make you wonder how they rate the current regime based on their firsthand observations? Originally Posted by Rakhir
Doesn't it just.
Looks Like ole Lyon Tyler was still tapping the taint with positive results clear into his late 70's. THAT'S the amazing part of the story.

There is hope for all of us.
Looks Like ole Lyon Tyler was still tapping the taint with positive results clear into his late 70's. THAT'S the amazing part of the story.

There is hope for all of us. Originally Posted by Jackie S
So Harrison's campaign slogan should have been: "Tappa da taint, with Tyler too!"
quote---So Harrison's campaign slogan should have been: "Tappa da taint, with Tyler too!"

lol---good one!
Sam Houston, Texas general, president of the Republic of Texas, governor of the state of Texas, born in 1793, defeated Generalisimo Antonio Lopez de Santa Ana at San Jacinto in 1836, that Sam Houston. He had a son, not grandson, a son, who was a United States Senator from Texas in 1941
Texans. Always bragging. LOL! Ah, I kid the Texans, but I would move there in a heartbeat if I could.
Texans. Always bragging. LOL! Ah, I kid the Texans, but I would move there in a heartbeat if I could. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
you might stop in OKC to see all your Boeing buddys

they say those jobs and the ones coming in from southern Cal will add 87000 people to Oklahoma population

OKC is becoming a big city fast, go Thunder
LOL! Yeah, those weren't earthquakes awhile back, it was Boeing screwing Kansas. But OKC might be a fine place to be. My kid may be working there soon. If so, I intend to visit, and meet several of your beautiful ladies.
LOL! Yeah, those weren't earthquakes awhile back, it was Boeing screwing Kansas. But OKC might be a fine place to be. My kid may be working there soon. If so, I intend to visit, and meet several of your beautiful ladies. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Tulsa is also blessed with wondrously beautiful ladies.
I've been to Tulsa, one of my favorite places!