Phone: 501-442-5083
Email Address: msmiamaxwell@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: LR
State: Arkansas
Address: Southwest LR
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Planning, emails, passing screening, phone call, appointment set, second call no baby sitter excuse, disappointment, long drive home, setting in a dark room writing review.
Session Length: NA
Fee: NA
Hair Length and Color: I have only seen pictures
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: I have seen lots of good pictures but never got to see the real deal. On my second call just 30 minutes before the appointment she gave me the, no baby sitter excuse and did not offer another option. After going though screening and making plans for days that really left me unhappy to say the least.
Recommendation: No
Eminent scholar not first gentleman to miss appointment. Ladies with children always possible that schedule change unexpectedly. Chan respects lady who place welfare of offspring as first priority.
Will not dispute right of gentleman to publish account, however for future reference two important points worthy of consideration.
1.No sex like makeup sex.
2.Very few things as sexy as naked lady making apology.
Patience is own reward. What is planted with goodwill is reaped in much happiness at future harvest.
Mr Chan as always you are wise in your observations. However she did not offer a real apology and once burned i am very unlikely to take a second chance.
roadman
Wise Mr Chan was right when I last wrote abt contacts with Ms Mia, I was patient and contacted her again, after much apology from her, I had the greatest time with this beautiful provider; from my first encounter with her she is a top notch provider, her difficulties are true, again from Mr Chan's words , be patient, you will be rewarded
Now that you've whetted our appetites, are you planning to post a review of Ms. Mia?
No activities took place, so this is not a review. No fraud or security issues asserted, so this isn't an Alert. Therefore I am moving this to Coed Discussions.

Please stay on topic.

Thanks.

Huck
Thanks Huck. I just requested my thread be closed. I think we've done enough damage to each other.
We have heard both sides, closing thread..