CNYMoose's latest review will not open...

His review about "cut to the Chase" will not open. The Browser times out, says "page not working." Anyone else seeing this? I'm using Chrome on Windows 10. Every other link on the site I have tried loads fine. It seems there may be some kind of "attachment" and it is not a standard review format.
ditto....
Rooster- yes, I tried to add jpeg pics at edit stage and it froze it up. Been trying most of last evening and this morning to have webmaster either fix it or delete it and then I will resubmit (and just forget the pics). So I'm screwing with this instead of a woman- waste of time!!
Funny thing is that Plastic Man commented on it before it froze up- so I'll just blame him, lol
Same here...thought it was my phone!
Paid to fuvk a funnel. Wrote/read. The end. Whew
OK, the first review that won't open is still there, but I resubmitted the same one with just a pic attachment at the end. Seems to open fine now, hope you enjoy the review and guys, if you are wise, you will try to get a date to see this little hottie. Moose
first one opened fine on my mac. all y'all windows users need to ditch ancient technology and get real computers
Funny thing is that Plastic Man commented on it before it froze up- so I'll just blame him, lol Originally Posted by Cnymoose
We blame him for everything. Including breaking the site like this one.