The foooking all time greatest Coed Threads!

I would have to say Shines Coeds, you could actually pick anyone, have got to be the best reading material and definitely the most entertaining. Next I would nominate Natali Mori. I foooking love it when someone comes for her. I go out and buy a 30 piece chicken dinner from Frenchys with 2 family size greens, curl up on the couch and watch the show unfold on eccie. Shit is better than cable. So what say you folks, what are your all time favorite and most entertaining Coed threads? Tooodlez from Shine Da Great(King of Coed)!
Shit-box thread
Shit-box thread Originally Posted by tbone2u
I feel sorry for you. You seem sad bitter and angry. Take a vacation guy you seem trapped in a vicious cycle of boredom. PM me I have a list of things someone like you can do. We need to get you busy.
Good thread. The funniest all time has to do with some guy paying Bone Maker Barbie's boyfriend i think it was like 5 grand. And the other was Pxo getting beat up by a wannabe Pimp and then posting pics of his bloody face. The alerts section used to be my fave. Where guys posted retarded recitals of how they got robbed. The one guy bought this chic 25 hot wings and a two-liter Pepsi. Went over to play video games and got robbed. What an idiot. What gal you know can eat 25 wings, French fries and 2 liter Pepsi. Hell I'm good after just 8 wings. This dude was nuts.
sc....I'm not bitter nor angry.
I just don't see why you and shine continue your charade. I'm guessing you both enjoy it or you wouldn't do it.....but it's getting kind of old to a lot of people here on the board and that's why you two catch so much shit.

Having said that....I understand what you both are doing.
I just don't see why you and shine continue your charade. I'm guessing you both enjoy it or you wouldn't do it.....but it's getting kind of old to a lot of people here on the board and that's why you two catch so much shit.

Having said that....I understand what you both are doing. Originally Posted by tbone2u
It's interesting how people desire to imoose their will on other people. Alot of people here foooking make me shake my head , but what I don't do is impose my will on others. As long as you are not hurting yourself or others by all means do or say as you please. Most of you guys can't get your so to please you sexually and have zero balls when it comes to them but want to dictate to me and curtail my free speech. I personally don't honestly care for men who sneak around on their so's, I think that's about as low as it gets, especially married hobbyists, but you don't see me saying anything to anyone do you. This board or pussy doesn't make me sir. I dip in dip out at my leisure. Don't post much anymore etc, my choice. But hey, as I said with dear John I wish peace love and light with both of you. Tooodlez....

Having said that....I understand what you both are doing. Originally Posted by tbone2u
You sir will not be on the guest list for my third semi annual foooking food stamp barbeque and I've extended the menu since they increased my benefits. Tooodlez....
but it's getting kind of old to a lot of people here on the board and that's why you two catch so much shit. Originally Posted by tbone2u

Add me to the list, but then again this won't surprise anybody.
Add me to the list, but then again this won't surprise anybody. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Honestly sir for someone who has such disdain for me and my posts, why da foook do you jump on every one of them. Just curious. Can you think of one of your posts I've said anything on. Definitely not. I really don't get that. Help me understand your thinking sir. Just scroll on. Tooodlez...
Honestly sir for someone who has such disdain for me and my posts, why da foook do you jump on every one of them. Just curious. Can you think of one of your posts I've said anything on. Definitely not. I really don't get that. Help me understand your thinking sir. Just scroll on. Tooodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
I was replying to tbone2u, not you.

I dont catch shit at all. I just read what yall gotta say. Its interesting at times. For all yall know yall could just be a case study. But tell me..you say you understand so what are "we" or "I'm" doing ?
Low hanging fruit bro. Easy way to catch the ban hammer
Yeah and getting bannedfrom eccie would just be devastating. Geez guys pussy ain't all that important...like there are bigger fish to fry than worrying about buying pussy. No one has addressed the subject matter this thread references except Sisto. Tooodlez fellas.....
I miss the WW threads where Try would “ftfy” and others would jump in. I know we are better without it but...
This thread to into every other coed thread.

Somebody posts.
Somebody attempts sarcasm or humiliation
Rest of the thread is arguing until it gets boring.