Question for the Ladies

Some girls I’ve seen will allow DATY. Some Greek which is not really my thing but won’t allow me to lick their ass?? I love DATO.
I’m not one to question a girl if they say NO, I just don’t.
So why no tongue in the ass. Dick yes but no tongue???

Thanks in advance
Makes no sense to me. But what makes even less sense is no eating her pussy. And that’s a hard no for me. DATY is my foreplay. Maybe even more so than BJ.

Oops, sorry. My bad. I now see that this was a question for the ladies. Just my $0.02
Makes no sense to me. But what makes even less sense is no eating her pussy. And that’s a hard no for me. DATY is my foreplay. Maybe even more so than BJ.

Oops, sorry. My bad. I now see that this was a question for the ladies. Just my $0.02 Originally Posted by austin88998833
I've seen this quite a bit. No kissing, no DATY, no fluid exchange, no ... well, that doesn't leave much. But you claim to be the best? I'll remember you? I'll pass. What I remember is to not give you another look.

The last six months I've been window shopping per se, this year I'll be diving in.
It may be a sensation thing or it may be they don’t wanna kiss their own ass who knows����
I can only speak for myself. I love it, but of it's excessive, then that's a fetish, but of you're going to be having motion in my back field, the phrase: "You got to lick it, before you stick it" is something you should remember if you're visiting me.

I allow DATY it’s not my thing… I like to give bbbj’s. I hope this isn’t TMI but when I was 14 I was molested with DATY by a 21 yr old. Not the convo I wanna have at the passionate moment the client is asking too. It’s not my fault I don’t like something that was completely ruined for me when I was a child.