Fun w/ Dani & Alejandra @ Charlottes

Date of Visit: 7/25/23

Preferred Method of Contact: PM on OH2, they also have an IG charlotteshtx or something like that I don't have IG

Phone Number: Provided after verification

Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=#post1479397
City, State: Houston, Texas

Type of Visit: Incall

Activities: BBBJ, DFK, CFS, Mish, Doggy, DATY

Length of Visit: 1 hour

Ages: 21-25 for Dani, 32-36 for Alejandra
Hair Color and Length: Long black down to the back for Dani, dirty blonde down to the neck for Alejandra

Race: Hispanic

Appearance: Dani is a very slim young woman w/ man-made C cups, the pic is 100% accurate. Beautiful and petite with a tight ass.

Alejandra is thick in the good sense. Face probably more of a 6/10. But she has great natural double Ds and more than enough ass. Her stomach isn't exactly 100% flat but it doesn't stick out either. Just a nice level of thickness all around.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Would recommend both

Not gd idea to put donation in open forum. Prepare for penalties. That why there is a review section in review area to put all that info. All gd info goes in Rest of the Story section.
Not gd idea to put donation in open forum. Prepare for penalties. That why there is a review section in review area to put all that info. All gd info goes in Rest of the Story section. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
New to this site and thought I'd contribute with a review. I removed the donation but sure how the rest of story stuff works on here. I'm on the mobile version so didn't see that functionality. Anyway, I'll leave it to the mods to adjust I guess.

More importantly, these two are recommended. Thumbs up.
New to this site and thought I'd contribute with a review. I removed the donation but sure how the rest of story stuff works on here. I'm on the mobile version so didn't see that functionality. Anyway, I'll leave it to the mods to adjust I guess.

More importantly, these two are recommended. Thumbs up. Originally Posted by justblaze
Don’t think you can do review through mobile version..at least I couldn’t. Had to go through web page platform.
Blaze,

You need a complete do over as you will not get credit for this.
And,
You must use the "New Encounter Report Button"
which will bring up the template.
I'm moving some of the above into private tags.

Last, as OH2 is a membership site, additional contact information is required for PA.
Instagram is also a membership site.

Last, when using a handheld, you can click the weblink to switch you to the full site (when on the handheld)
Ok, feel free to just delete this thread then I'll do another one. Thanks. And I don't think this agency has contact info beyond OH2 and IG.
Little help for you bro. I'm a new fan of their operation.

Charlottehtx@protonmail.com