Encounter: Should have passed in FWB

User ID: N/A
Date: 10/24/19
Name: Kimber
Phone: 850-610-2366
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...b/190224726462
City: Fort Walton Beach
State: Florida
Address: Hotel off 98
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, doggie
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Just like pics...auburn and very long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'6", 130ish. See ROS
Recommendation: No
You know, I have to agree here. There was a post just a couple weeks ago giving her a positive review but in my experience she's pretty bad. There's just so much variance between what men will tolerate so even with the review system, it's often difficult to judge until you experience it yourself.
dang, this is disappointing, I was eager to try with the last review, but this might lean me the other way.
I’ve met Kimber once. I had a good time when I saw her. I’m not defending her nor am I disputing what you wrote.

In my review, I said she was average looking. Plain would’ve probably been a better way to describe her.

Missing out on AJ Monroe, and seeing Kimber as a last minute substitute is a tall order.

@floridarebel, If you do decide to see Kimber, I would highly recommend her early bird special.

Some people had good luck with her, others not so much.

Your mileage will vary in the hobby. Some people swear by Sexy Chloe. I’ve been stood up twice by her.
Chloe is like a set of twins, where there is a Good Twin and an Evil Twin (and not in the good way). Sadly, the Evil Twin has been showing up mostly over the last few years. Even then, the Good Twin will show up on occasion. Thats too bad, because the Good Twin can be GREAT, but its just took risky. I think many/most of us who have crossed paths with Chloe over last 1-2 years have our own stories to tell. T59