URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/144485
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Frankfort &DNT
Activities: LFK DFK MIS K9 GreekHJ BJ
Hair Length and Color: Blonde past shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Y’all blonde with MM Ds.
Slim and tight
Small firm round ass
Shaved
Recommendation: Yes
Cost?
$$ hhr no anal $$.75 with
$$.5 he $$$ with A
Thanks for the review. I've wondered about her. You say she has mm d's but her photos sure don't look that large. Did she get them done since the pictures were taken?
Lol! I thought that as well!
Is that really her in the pictures?
Nicely done! I would definitely like to pound that pooper
Always questioned if she was legit. Never seen a review so never took the plunge. I'll dive in now.
I'll be interested to see if she gets another good review. I noticed her ad was reported on RR, which idk if that means anything since I don't use the site.
Saw her mid-May and was disappointed. Not sure if it's the girl in the pictures, bit if so maybe 10 years ago. After paying for the hour, was rushed out in 15-minutes and didn't even finish. Tried to upsell me for $$ after the session started. IMHO, a total rip-off and a waste of time.
Saw her mid-May and was disappointed. Not sure if it's the girl in the pictures, bit if so maybe 10 years ago. After paying for the hour, was rushed out in 15-minutes and didn't even finish. Tried to upsell me for $$ after the session started. IMHO, a total rip-off and a waste of time. Originally Posted by Laidees-man
Man this is the type information we need. I was considering this one, but not now.
Thanks for sharing that.
Theres two stark differences in the account of this provider. Not sure what to believe.
Saw her mid-May and was disappointed. Not sure if it's the girl in the pictures, bit if so maybe 10 years ago. After paying for the hour, was rushed out in 15-minutes and didn't even finish. Tried to upsell me for $$ after the session started. IMHO, a total rip-off and a waste of time. Originally Posted by Laidees-man
Pictures seemed TGTBT.
Anyone call/text and ask for a selfie with some number of fingers?
I was around that area yesterday