SHARP DECREASE IN AD VIEWS IN ALL CITIES????

SO IM VIEWING THE WEEKEND LINE-UP AND NOTICE THAT THERE'S HALF THE VIEWS OF NORMAL..... SO FIRST IM THINKING ITS THE RAIN.... THEN I START LOOKING AT OTHER CITIES LIKE AUSTIN, SA, DALLAS..... EVERYONE WAS THE SAME.....

WHAT IS GOING ON? EXPLANATION ANYONE?

WEATHER? SPECIAL EVENTS? NO INTEREST?
  • Trey
  • 07-15-2012, 12:25 PM
No interest.
I think the reason the entire hobby is suffering a decline in "interest" is that darn dude who wrote "Fifty Shades of Grey". Those books have lit a fire within many wives out there and guess what.....they are servicing their own husbands! I know many gentleman who are being treated to things their partner had never once thought of. Heck, my friends wife called and demanded he come home from work immediately because she wanted him! That had never happened in his 20+ years of marriage. This author has single handily turned wives into sluts and is KILLING the hobby!

I hate him!
I have been on vacation and no action where I was.
And you needed to post your picture here ... WHY ... oh yeah .. because it's another one of your not so coy "ads".

You should take a trip FAR up north, Maine, NY, PA, ect ... those are the hobby hot spots.
Pictures gone!!!!
Now do you have anything to say related to this thread????
I think the reason the entire hobby is suffering a decline in "interest" is that darn dude who wrote "Fifty Shades of Grey". Those books have lit a fire within many wives out there and guess what.....they are servicing their own husbands! I know many gentleman who are being treated to things their partner had never once thought of. Heck, my friends wife called and demanded he come home from work immediately because she wanted him! That had never happened in his 20+ years of marriage. This author has single handily turned wives into sluts and is KILLING the hobby!

I hate him! Originally Posted by Macy Manning
On the cool Macy might be right my wife has been coming with it since them damn books she almost done with the last one though... Hopefully the forth one will have some girl on girl action.. Lol
And you needed to post your picture here ... WHY ... oh yeah .. because it's another one of your not so coy "ads".

You should take a trip FAR up north, Maine, NY, PA, ect ... those are the hobby hot spots. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Good idea Brooke have you tried following your own advice? I absolutely cannot stand when statements of discouragement are made!
Pictures gone!!!!
Now do you have anything to say related to this thread???? Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky
Awesome control Sky...just awesome!!! Normally, the weekends die down hard. So most who travel learn that and change it up to travel during "peak" times...that's all. i.e. there's a lot of married hobbyists out there and the weekends are their "family/SO-time"...

Fuck 'em Hard! and enjoiii
Brooklyn:

Don't buy into Brooke Wild's game. She's been trying to run off all traveling competition for a long while now, especially the most attractive ladies. She's the 1st to hit the RTM if anyone gets her precious 9 pm Sunday night Weekend Lineup spot, but can't follow the signature line rules.

Great response and restraint.

Your reviews speak volumes; what she thinks matters not. As for your initial question, a myriad of reasons not the least of which are summer vacations, weather, economy, and .....who knows?
I blame the economy... less $$ less @$$
Pictures gone!!!!
Now do you have anything to say related to this thread???? Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky
Classy response
Brooklyn:

Don't buy into Brooke Wild's game. She's been trying to run off all traveling competition for a long while now, especially the most attractive ladies. She's the 1st to hit the RTM if anyone gets her precious 9 pm Sunday night Weekend Lineup spot, but can't follow the signature line rules.

Great response and restraint.

Your reviews speak volumes; what she thinks matters not. As for your initial question, a myriad of reasons not the least of which are summer vacations, weather, economy, and .....who knows? Originally Posted by TexasGator
There are a few times I would like to hit the 'like' button more than once. This would be one of those times.
All this still doesn't explain these shocking drops in numbers...
Maybe it will change and this is just temporary