San Antonio FOX29 news report

Saw this report on San Antonio's FOX29 news last night. Wasn't sure if this would qualify as an alert or not. But it was an investigative report into a sting operation...

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroo...id_12623.shtml

ECCIE is even mentioned and screenshots of forums are in the video...
Couldn't care less about SW's , obviously not safe for lots of reasons . Hell all the dummies that pick up Rundberg SW's are on camera . Not like you thought this site is a secret . Stay away from girls that use hotels , stick to ones that have been in current incall for a long time . Even better if they live there .
Why did I have to watch this first thing i the morning.
Now I'm pissed.

Fuck you society!

Good morning everyone else.

"Legalize it, Legalize it, Legalize it"
Eccie shout out, aaaaahhhhhhhhh

Been reading more of these lately around Texas.
Ebony, sorry to be the bearer of negativity this morning, but figured since ECCIe was featured in the news article, might want to be better prepared on both sides of that fence because they made 64 arrests in just two hours that night.
WOW they even showed the site
Oh totally! Thanks for posting this babe.

Boy I need vaca.
Ebony, sorry to be the bearer of negativity this morning, but figured since ECCIe was featured in the news article, might want to be better prepared on both sides of that fence because they made 64 arrests in just two hours that night. Originally Posted by teyeger72
Good find and becareful ladies and gents because if it happened in San Antonio I would believe Austin would a good target also.

Mods this probably needs to be placed in the alert section in my opinion. Just looking out for the community!!!!!!
Can't they use the time, manpower and equipment on something more important to the public?
It's a shame they feel like they are saving mankind.
Good find and becareful ladies and gents because if it happened in San Antonio I would believe Austin would a good target also.

Mods this probably needs to be placed in the alert section in my opinion. Just looking out for the community!!!!!! Originally Posted by Passion2015

It's already going on here. Looks like some kind of end of year vamp up focusing on various sources.
I bet there won't be any reviews! LOL
It's not the first time that the hobby has been featured in SA news. A few years back a major agency got busted and ECCIE was a part of the feature as they highlighted how the ladies got reviews for their services - they even read a few exerpts on the air. Frigin' hilarious.
  • Sire
  • 10-31-2012, 12:35 PM
What a bunch of Jack asses. Don't they have better things to spend our tax dollars on??

They must be very proud of themselves!
What is funny is some of the providers in SA mention that cops are some of their clients. Those same providers place cops as the biggest heroes on the planet.
A cop working as a provider.....new bucket list item? Gives a whole new meaning to..... "Spread Them" LOL