My mother in laws 42DDD`s

Have been on my mind all day long. All i can think about is how bad id hit the V with the D. Anyone else make advances or what to their mother in law or girlfriends mom? Interested to know on the providers level if theyve had any experience with a significant others father, or perhaps mother?

Share your experience! Im working on mine.
U must be insane to consider doing your Mother in Law.
So you are tired of the hobby already and want to die?
A story: A guy was dating a fun girl He liked her, she like him. Things progressed. They get engaged. All this time, he can't stop thinking about her mother. The soon to be mother-in-law was insanely hot. Bigger boobs, better ass, smarter. Every time he was banging his fiance, he kept thinking of his future mother-in-law. About a 3 weeks before the wedding, he is going to meet his fiance at her parents house. He gets there and the only person there is her mom. She is wearing a short skirt with no panties which becomes obvious when she bends over. She also has a loose top on with no bra. She invites him to sit on the sofa. He is speechless. She tells him that she knows he wants her because she sees him staring at her. He is still speechless. She tells him she is going to the bedroom and he should take off his clothes in the living room and come join her for a one time event. He hasn't said a word. He gets up and walks outside and there is the fiance, the dad, and the brother. The fiance runs up to him and hugs him and the rest of the family hugs him and says how great he is.

Moral of the story: Keep your mouth shut and keep the condoms in your car.
Haaaaaaaaaaa!!! Yep!
  • Deke
  • 01-24-2014, 08:58 AM
What a set up!!
Doing it with my mother-in-law? I threw up in my mouth from just the thought of it!!!
there is a saying 'don't shit where you eat', i think that applies here.
Sounds like a good way to wake up without your penis, if you're into that sort of thing.