Just an explanation

Some people need to explain the concept of humor to you, perryay. It's called "self deprecation", you see, and i used it to set Jokacz up, and........

Oh, screw it!

Let me put it this way, you're so determined to let yourself believe that Jokacz "got me good" that you're losing sight of the fact that the ultimate butt of the joke here is you. Originally Posted by Doove
So at first your target was jokacz, but then it became me...
dep·re·cate

   /ˈdɛprɪˌkeɪt/ Show Spelled[dep-ri-keyt] Show IPA
–verb (used with object), -cat·ed, -cat·ing. 1. to express earnest disapproval of.

2. to urge reasons against; protest against (a scheme, purpose, etc.).

3. to depreciate; belittle.

4. Archaic . to pray for deliverance from.

Using the dictionary definition of deprecate, nobody deserves this definition more than you do. I'm glad you're on board.
  • Doove
  • 02-09-2011, 02:12 PM
So at first your target was jokacz, but then it became me... Originally Posted by Perryay
Uh, i respectfully don't think i targeted anyone. With Jokacz, i was simply having fun, at my own expense, no less. It's a sign of being comfortable in one's own skin. With you, i was simply pointing out that you really don't seem to have any clue as to what's going on. Acting as if i was made a fool of because someone made a joke about me, only after i made essentially the same joke about me, proves it.

Although we've obviously strayed from the original posting, the thread title is quite apropos. Though i am tiring of needing to explain to you what you can't seem to figure out on your own.
  • GP
  • 02-09-2011, 02:15 PM
I think a group hug is in order
I love being in the box lol and look at that photo I can do better that is take a photo of your sexy booooty.