10 years? What a waste of taxpayers money and law enforcement resources.

https://abc13.com/post/houston-clubs...-say/15442801/

If those are run by the cartel, the cartel is still in business and they will just move their operation to other locations.
Open borders, Biden and woke ideology created all of this. The federal government/uniparty of gangsters, murderers and thieves IS the cartel. This is what they want and promote. Divide and conquer. Chaos, suffering, death and destruction is their mission. They want you broke, stupid and dead. Now go vote for two sides of the same coin and don't forget to drink the kool-aid.

And if you don't believe me I’ve got a vaccine I'd like to sell you. That was an IQ test by the way. For it's the Pure Bloods who shall inherit the earth.
Open borders, Biden and woke ideology created all of this. The federal government/uniparty of gangsters, murderers and thieves IS the cartel. This is what they want and promote. Divide and conquer. Chaos, suffering, death and destruction is their mission. They want you broke, stupid and dead. Now go vote for two sides of the same coin and don't forget to drink the kool-aid.

And if you don't believe me I’ve got a vaccine I'd like to sell you. That was an IQ test by the way. For it's the Pure Bloods who shall inherit the earth. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla

Sir, this is a Wendy's.
Sir, this is a Wendy's. Originally Posted by 000gg000

No this is Patrick