Puffy Nipples

I'm new to the boards and was poking around and found some old threads about guys with interest in puffy nipples. I have them and was wondering if there were other girls. Also I know 'best ...' threads are a thing but I don't know if it's common enough for that.
So you entice us with with a thread talking about your puff nipples, and you don't even post a pic of them
Ahh it didn't attach! Like I said I'm new. I'm not that mean :P

I LOVE puffies. My first girlfriend had them and I was hooked.
Ahh it didn't attach! Like I said I'm new. I'm not that mean :P

Originally Posted by ivy_rose

Beautiful!!!
I LOVE puffies. My first girlfriend had them and I was hooked. Originally Posted by Tedd02
These here happen to be the best I've ever enjoyed.

The rest of Ivy is pretty sweet, too.
I'd like to see other girls post too but I wanted to share one more photo I found. From a few months ago when my nipples were pierced, my hair was red, and I was drunk.

I'd like to see other girls post too but I wanted to share one more photo I found. From a few months ago when my nipples were pierced, my hair was red, and I was drunk.

Originally Posted by ivy_rose
Doesn't get any better than that.... does it???

... however, in order to properly appreciate puffiness, a side-profile pic is required.
Thanks Ivy
They are pretty nice
I'm new to the boards and was poking around and found some old threads about guys with interest in puffy nipples. I have them and was wondering if there were other girls. Also I know 'best ...' threads are a thing but I don't know if it's common enough for that. Originally Posted by ivy_rose
Maybe we could have a "Best of ThreADs" award that you would be in contention for this month.....

An Alabaster skinned young lady with a very pretty face and red hair that LOOKs natural in your past is definitely a lot more refreshing than what we normally get graced with......

you might wanna get your ass pics in the ass thread as well....
I love threADs.

See whispers, I told you they were good!

Nice pics Ivy and thanks for sharing them!
Ya who ever wins gets a fake SL for an hour at $$$ plus photos.!!!!!

Maybe we could have a "Best of ThreADs" award that you would be in contention for this month.....

An Alabaster skinned young lady with a very pretty face and red hair that LOOKs natural in your past is definitely a lot more refreshing than what we normally get graced with......

you might wanna get your ass pics in the ass thread as well.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Nice, your cute!

IB