threADs?

so any topic I make is deemed a threAD by some. what constitutes a threAD? I think if we make topics for group discussion about hobbying in coed that others discuss and participate in then it is not an ad but a topic to talk about as a community. Please define for me, what makes a post an ad? Is this an ad? How can this be an ad if I am not soliciting business from it? I do not work Sunday? I am not booking now, I have not mentioned my sexual specialties, nor hours, location? Is my mere presence in coed at all an ad? I often make topics we can all discuss and it is not an ad to ask this gang questions to open discussions in coed. Again while quite legal here, to me a ThreAD would be a thinly disguised thread posted to simply advertise service and not something like this which is posted to engage in conversations and maybe learn something or spread info to new folks. as we know threADs are legal here but THIS IS NOT ONE. what defines a ThreADS for you? do they even bug u in the first place? Lately it seems that no women are allowed to post in coed because a small handful of control freaks do not want older or bbw or anyone not on the approved list of acceptable providers to post in coed. Even if you guys do not want to see me as a client, I'll bet most of you are not bugged by topics that create a group discussion. I bet most of you want more women to participate and contribute to coed even if they are not on your menu. Austin coed has become just about 5-6 guys duking it out with zero women in here because of the toxic environment. So, is that what the bulk of us want in coed, just 6 guys arguing about god knows what any more?
A simple proposal, let's get back to coed as a place for both sexes to hang out and talk and have fun. Recently, the continual meltdowns and spamming of coed makes it unusable and not fun for any one, male or female. so guys how bugged are you by threADS? by BBWs participating in coed? by women who are not on your menu making topics? can u scroll past posts that do not interest you or are u one of the ones who need to poopoo on everyone who is not on the cool kids list? what is YOUR take on the mess that is coed lately? let's actually talk about issues that matter and not just wade thru the BS that coed has become.
It's the lack of depth to your topics that make you look desperate for business, that makes it a threAD as well as advertising. Plus the sheer quantity of inane subject matter. But you're in good company with a couple male members as well.
so it's an ad if you do not like the topic? and the level of my personal participation is in question? why is that rick? because i am too old? too fat? too boring? what exactly is the issue with my posts? too many and unapproved topics? if i was 18 and skinny would any ole topic be ok?
  • Toyz
  • 11-29-2015, 08:17 AM
so any topic I make is deemed a threAD by some. what constitutes a threAD? I think if we make topics for group discussion about hobbying in coed that others discuss and participate in then it is not an ad but a topic to talk about as a community. Please define for me, what makes a post an ad? Is this an ad? How can this be an ad if I am not soliciting business from it? I do not work Sunday? I am not booking now, I have not mentioned my sexual specialties, nor hours, location? Is my mere presence in coed at all an ad? I often make topics we can all discuss and it is not an ad to ask this gang questions to open discussions in coed. Again while quite legal here, to me a ThreAD would be a thinly disguised thread posted to simply advertise service and not something like this which is posted to engage in conversations and maybe learn something or spread info to new folks. as we know threADs are legal here but THIS IS NOT ONE. what defines a ThreADS for you? do they even bug u in the first place? Lately it seems that no women are allowed to post in coed because a small handful of control freaks do not want older or bbw or anyone not on the approved list of acceptable providers to post in coed. Even if you guys do not want to see me as a client, I'll bet most of you are not bugged by topics that create a group discussion. I bet most of you want more women to participate and contribute to coed even if they are not on your menu. Austin coed has become just about 5-6 guys duking it out with zero women in here because of the toxic environment. So, is that what the bulk of us want in coed, just 6 guys arguing about god knows what any more?
A simple proposal, let's get back to coed as a place for both sexes to hang out and talk and have fun. Recently, the continual meltdowns and spamming of coed makes it unusable and not fun for any one, male or female. so guys how bugged are you by threADS? by BBWs participating in coed? by women who are not on your menu making topics? can u scroll past posts that do not interest you or are u one of the ones who need to poopoo on everyone who is not on the cool kids list? what is YOUR take on the mess that is coed lately? let's actually talk about issues that matter and not just wade thru the BS that coed has become. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Sue many of us agree with you. But there are three guys, who are angry at SOMETHING & need to hurt other people to make themselves feel better.

That's as simple as I can state it. They have no desire (it seems) to be part of a co-active community which is respectful to ALL participants. I think its sad.

You have EVERY RIGHT to post a straight up threAD if you want to. Its in the rules and St Christopher even sent a warning saying to allow them.

So post away, some of us have your back.
so it's an ad if you do not like the topic? and the level of my personal participation is in question? why is that rick? because i am too old? too fat? too boring? what exactly is the issue with my posts? too many and unapproved topics? if i was 18 and skinny would any ole topic be ok? Originally Posted by sue_nami
Boom! Sue just nailed it. They say they want ladies in coed but their actions speak louder than words. It is suupposed to be a n forum for us to all interact...coed is not supposed to drum up business. Really there's only 2 gents that participate in coed that have shown interest in me and I like to keep it that way. I want to be able to let my true colors shine here. Im not "hobby ginger" in coed. Im me.
Party on sue
They don't even have the same standards as each other. One of them buries my threads, and another posts on it and says "this shouldn't have been buried."

Haters are part of the natural order. You have to find a way to use it to inspire you to do better in the world. Me, I like to dance it out. Or sing it out. I'll be addressing some of these issues in an upcoming video.

"Sit back there and say my hair ain't luxurious when you know it is, bitch."
so it's an ad if you do not like the topic? and the level of my personal participation is in question? why is that rick? because i am too old? too fat? too boring? what exactly is the issue with my posts? too many and unapproved topics? if i was 18 and skinny would any ole topic be ok? Originally Posted by sue_nami
Too boring... trying to hard.
I don't like girls under 27.
Example of bad threAD:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=13...ighlight=boots
Judicious use of the ignore function helps.

Haters gonna hate. Who wants to read that shit anyway?
If we didn't give them so much attention they would die a slow painful death. Sue, post when and what you want as long as it is in accordance to the rules and guidelines. Don't respond and don't engage the adolescents. Send them some cheese with their whine.

Really there's only 2 gents that participate in coed that have shown interest in me and I like to keep it that way. I want to be able to let my true colors shine here. Im not "hobby ginger" in coed. Im me.
Party on sue Originally Posted by gingerpie
Ginger, I was hoping to put in an application for Gent #3.
Judicious use of the ignore function helps.

Haters gonna hate. Who wants to read that shit anyway? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Hey GFE flunkie are you planning on avoiding your call out thread forever? pussy
You gave SL shit for PID's, hypocrite.
I can only speak for myself, but I prefer most of the ladies posts in coed vs the guys. What I hate is people bashing on others' posts almost exclusively based on who posted it instead of what is being discussed or asked. Another observation is that there a number of hobbyists who spend way too much time here and need to get out and meet other people and find other hobbies or interests that get them away from message boards.
Another observation is that there a number of hobbyists who spend way too much time here and need to get out and meet other people and find other hobbies or interests that get them away from message boards. Originally Posted by mrhappysf
Which is why they are so damned cranky. They're not getting laid. No self respecting provider wants them. They've probably been turned down more than a bed at the ole Chicken Ranch.
Here is a thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1544433&highlight=

Even after placing ADS in Weekend Line Up & Provider ADS "STILL" she feel the need to place a thread in Coed. And she continues to do so!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1557559&highlight=

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1561493&highlight=

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1562303&highlight=

So Sue PLEASE tell me what there is to discuss in her threADS???
  • Toyz
  • 11-29-2015, 09:38 AM
Here is a thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1544433&highlight=

Even after placing ADS in Weekend Line Up & Provider ADS "STILL" she feel the need to place a thread in Coed. And she continues to do so!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1557559&highlight=

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1561493&highlight=

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1562303&highlight=

So Sue PLEASE tell me what there is to discuss in her threADS??? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Can someone post St Christopers counceling to the community that we are not only tolerant of Threads but encourage them?

Some didn't see it obviously.
They don't even have the same standards as each other. One of them buries my threads, and another posts on it and says "this shouldn't have been buried."

Haters are part of the natural order. You have to find a way to use it to inspire you to do better in the world. Me, I like to dance it out. Or sing it out. I'll be addressing some of these issues in an upcoming video.

"Sit back there and say my hair ain't luxurious when you know it is, bitch." Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
Don't much appreciate your racist Youtube Link! Perhaps you could send a PM to one of the MODS to remove it ASAP!