So Who's in Line for a $400 CBJ

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1566559
Originally Posted by chairspud
What is "PB"?
What is "PB"? Originally Posted by nuglet
Pre Book

for those who saw her when she was offering overnights for $600 got themselves one hell of a deal
Pre Booked. If you hobby you pick these things up

And hell no to those services vs. rate.
Not for a chunky monkey.. Pass
I don't "line UP' for that.
Tits are to big, I like "A's"

IB
I bet she starts offering "specials".

Is this a rental or a purchase?
Wait till she's 24, gains 50lbs, and advertises as a small BBW. By then those ass cheeks will look like the moon through a telescope. You can tell by the look in her eye that....Oh shit, she is 29, weighs in at 160lbs at 5'5" with measurements of 34DD-28-48 and has invested in her cleavage.

OK this is a BBW she weighs in at 160# she is 5'5 so she is 40# above HWP, she has hips (ass) that measures in at 48"? dammed! But It looks like she works it. Those are certainly "thunder" thighs but they are not repulsive. She has a stomach but it's easily called a stomach instead of something else, I mean it's there, but shes not going to be able to hide your donation between the rolls without you being able to find it. She is a BBW as the acronym asserts without having to make it politically correct. Did you know it is not against any law to discriminated against someone because of their weight.

She really has a nice face, smile, and a rack to remember not a pair tube socks filled with nickels.

Just to think that all this time we were being brainwashed that a "Plus" sized or a BBW was 5'3" 210lbs 38D-??-?? sorry thats now 5'4" 250lb 48DD-??-??. .

How does that hooker advertised weight matrix work again? 140 =180?

Rylee says that she is 29 and guess what... she looks younger, way younger, instead of the other way around.

I am not promoting nor do I want to be called Whispers or associated with the whole "pimp" thing thas going on around here but when I have looked at the reviews, seen the reputable handles, and looking around cannot find anyone who has a negative thing to say about her than yes she is a BBW and she charges a pretty high price but any hoogar who can love something like this (see below) can BBBJ me, charge extra, and probably get a tip, even when there were better looking, more physically fit options with cheaper prices out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4QFZtV1xLI

Some of the best sex I ever had was with a girl who's body looked just like hers and so I think the guys who are attacking her on price should understand value. Not having to break you neck doing DATY has it's ++++

look at bit this way it could be a lambo with a giant ass. I'd drive it

One of these "PHAT" assed beauties sold new for about 20 and when they are taken care of still sell for over $200K its no wet noodle either with a 3.9 liter V-12 putting out over 350HP while revving at 7500 rpm. for you that strapped in that related to this "whale tail'd vixen does well over 150MPH.

Not for a chunky monkey.. Pass Originally Posted by Mata Leon
You guys bitch moan and do everything you can to keep hoogars from filling co-ed with threADs and then some guy makes a comment about price and you all start blasting her. From what I can see she does this Texas trip on a regular basis so I'd suggest you don't start betting anything like "30 days of silence" for losing that bet.

It appears like she has been here before, and Dallas several times, and never ran a clearance sale but had a review special in Dallas as she left and from moment 1 in Austin at $300.

She does't stir shit, she posts her business and that's it. I can't find anyone or any place that she is not well received.

Time will tell

Is this a rental or a purchase? Originally Posted by Still Looking
You guys bitch moan and do everything you can to keep hoogars from filling co-ed with threADs and then some guy makes a comment about price and you all start blasting her. From what I can see she does this Texas trip on a regular basis so I'd suggest you don't start betting anything like "30 days of silence" for losing that bet.

It appears like she has been here before, and Dallas several times, and never ran a clearance sale but had a review special in Dallas as she left and from moment 1 in Austin at $300.

She does't stir shit, she posts her business and that's it. I can't find anyone or any place that she is not well received.

Time will tell Originally Posted by RandB fan
I'll let the OP speak for himself. I simply asked a question. What's your point? Perhaps this thread might be better suited in the ML?
Don't like the price? Don't pay it to go see her. A Thread that just mocks her is why ladies don't post here.

buncha children.

if I didn't know better I'd wager the OP Pm'd her and she took a pass and he got his panties bunched.
now can we go back to calling each other pimps, morons, fat asswipes, montards, and bandles?
you forgot "smartasses" ... I have a Bud on that