3 Years Today Sept 14

A taint photo would definitely be appropriate.
Your tits are SPECTACTULAR!!! Just perfect.

Wait...What was this thread about again? Ahhh...whatever. I'm just here to look at those fucking tits.
Attachment 568896

Attachment 568897[ATTACH]

Your tits are SPECTACTULAR!!! Just perfect.

Wait...What was this thread about again? Ahhh...whatever. I'm just here to look at those fucking tits.[/QUOTE]
Was introduced to the Lifestyle back in August of 2005, so that's been 11years of a really interesting experience.

Started with a girlfriend who turned me on to an Agency out of California, then learned to advertise myself upon discovering ASPD, P411, TER and EROS.
Of course back in the day when it was okay to use CL and BP. Some of my best clients that I still see to this day were from there.

I've taken several much needed breaks from the Hobby, thought I was going to retire a couple of times but instead just slowed down some.

I adore my clientele and have met some people who I've become close with whether it be a relationship or lifelong friendship.

I've met a few I could have cared less for but for the most part, I enjoy the rush, variety and adventures.
Thanks...I needed that. Sigh....I just love these tits. (The rest of you looks good too, by the way.)

OMG, I've died and gone to heaven! 😍
Oddly I noticed your smile, very nice.
Congratulations Gina and best of luck with the rest of your time here! Also, your photos are lovely.

WOOZER been here 3 years

Attachment 568834

Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Wow thanks every one .. Only been on ECCIE 3 years ..
2005 was my big adventure of show off my curves
well 1999 was first year I was on the internet on BIG BOOB WEB SITES
Gin is outstanding ! As are her breasts !

Thanks Gina, for sharing those with us ! You are a wonderful gal !
hey Crashkopf let me show you them again soon
I love big boobies.