The Real World makes job making me laugh again

So I was reviewing valid values for a data element at work and almost fell into the floor laughing. The value was verbatim as follows :

AMP PROVIDER NAME........

And I had to wonder if I needed to see if I would recognized anyone...
I'm always saying things at my job to the guys that come in...do you want to see a sample? I know you guys are visual creatures....you should see the wheels spin in their head when I say that....they even blush a little.... sometimes I might even believe they come in just to talk to the pretty girl there (me)
The Ticket is currently running ads for "L3 Technologies." Made me chuckle a little..heh, heh...
There is a street I drive by periodically that says BNG Way. I find myself wanting to drive down that road for some reason
Working on a house. The Woman of the House was very petite. Her son says mom have you seen my spinner? I wanted to answer ‘boy your mom is the spinner’
  • L.A.
  • 03-20-2018, 11:09 AM
Annual benefit elections at work are always asking me for my preferred provider. I 'm thinking it's none of their business.
I work in a acronym heavy field, every now and then these make me chuckle.
carriage & insurance paid incoterm for freight; CIP for short. Usually gets my attention quickly, with other thoughts, when I see it on a form.