URL / Website: N/A
City: Lewisville
State: Texas
Address: W Round Road & 121
Activities: Massage, L1
Hair Length and Color: Long, black hair that was up in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Guessing at ethnicity. Around 5'4. B cups. Decent shape. Not much of a belly. Not flat ass. Better body than most subAmp ladies.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review man, been thinking of hitting this place up for a while, thanks for the intel!
this place has been hit n miss even for the massage, sounds like you had a hit. well done
concur with hit or miss, my visit was L0... about 4 months ago
Solid in depth review.
Bigbrown: ask for linda. i'd really like to see another review of her to compare service. go for L2 or FS. i'd like to see if my intuition is on point.

pfroot: definitely a hit.

mikehammer: sucks when that happens. it's happened to me more than once and i've even gone back to try only to get skunked again!!

professor: thanks. i appreciate reading a solid review and try to repay the favor.
Thanks for the review. Will have to check this place out.

Looks like Amanda's old place. I haven't been in months, as the last few times were not a good experience. Maybe things have changed.
  • ken11
  • 07-03-2018, 01:15 PM
Yeah, CSB, i quit going because of the upsell and haggling. May have to try again.
Just had my session with Linda and it wasn’t very impressive, pretty bland and standard actually. No kisses, no back walking, mediocre massage (I prefer hard massages, but her’s was very light and most of the time it felt like she was just touching me instead of actually massaging me), no hugs, no compliments, no straddling, no pussy grinding, good teasing of the boys right before the flip however, but the HJ was just decent nothing spectacular. No IOP during our session, very bland and unenthusiastic.

This place was on my radar for a while, due to proximity, but I never pulled the trigger because of all the hit & miss reviews. This place is very busy though, I heard like 5 or 6 mongers open the front door with the wind chimes during my session, so I’ll give Linda the benefit of doubt that she was probably overworked or tired during our session. You definitely had a hit, Nautingale, but I personally wouldn’t come back to this place based on my experience.
this has been my go to place for my last 4 sessions. I think my girls name is linda. is she a pretty japanese looking girl? big hoots? also there is a regular looking girl there, sort of frumpy "meg" I think her name is
Thanks for the review. Will have to check this place out.

Originally Posted by Droidd

Just had my session with Linda and it wasn’t very impressive, pretty bland and standard actually. No kisses, no back walking, mediocre massage (I prefer hard massages, but her’s was very light and most of the time it felt like she was just touching me instead of actually massaging me), no hugs, no compliments, no straddling, no pussy grinding, good teasing of the boys right before the flip however, but the HJ was just decent nothing spectacular. No IOP during our session, very bland and unenthusiastic.

This place was on my radar for a while, due to proximity, but I never pulled the trigger because of all the hit & miss reviews. This place is very busy though, I heard like 5 or 6 mongers open the front door with the wind chimes during my session, so I’ll give Linda the benefit of doubt that she was probably overworked or tired during our session. You definitely had a hit, Nautingale, but I personally wouldn’t come back to this place based on my experience. Originally Posted by bigbrown60
Sorry to hear that. I’ve been skunked before as well. Maybe she was having a bad day? Maybe she just got stiffed on a tip? Maybe it’s a different Linda. Something tells me the ladies in this line of work change their name up on the reg. Every time I ask their name the reply seems to have a bit of hesitation; “uh-Linda” or “uh-Jenny.”

this has been my go to place for my last 4 sessions. I think my girls name is linda. is she a pretty japanese looking girl? big hoots? also there is a regular looking girl there, sort of frumpy "meg" I think her name is Originally Posted by cage196
I’m not good at guessing ethnicity based off of skin color or bone structure. Average is a relative term, but she was slightly above average for what is typically found. B hoots.
I’m not sure this place likes reviews.