Time

Should a one hour date be 60 minutes?
LOL...where are you going with this Bestyy!
I say 61 minutes
There are many new providers on this site. They may or may not know what is expected on a date. There are some that think 35 minutes is a one hour date and I wanted to get everyone's opinion.
It should be 3600 seconds.
She must have got dressed and rushed you out after one pop-a-ruskiii
Yes, an hour date should be 60 minutes if it is provided by a reputable provider. Anything over 60 is not considered part of the date, but instead should be called "pure enjoyment due to a well placed tip." Anything less than 60 minutes is bad business.
  • Jaci
  • 01-29-2012, 05:43 PM
Jaci<<<<<<Not a Clock Watcher....

62minutes
I thought it was 69 minutes= one hour for you Jaci!!!

Yeah it should, but the conversation sometimes drags when you're trying to fill up the remaining 58 minutes and 15 seconds.
I'd say no less than about 50 up to 75 minutes
Remember when your time was up when you popped? Forgot how the girls advertised this but if I recall, it was not one hour, but one "session".
Who showed you the door bestman?

You white knight, happy ass poster, name the bitch
Well, if she wants to be successful and not get burnt out.... be like me... slow down.. talk.. take your time.. and dont have them back to back.

I just had this convo with one of my gent's who I think stayed over two hours just chit chatting with me after our ONE hour session. I like making friends... NOT clients.

These new girls have to understand... the money is great... but if you wanna keep getting it... make every single person that comes in your home... feel like you care about them... and are not just there to do what providers do... and get them OUT. That's ridiculous. I love convo. I'm 32 years old, single, and that to me.. fills the need for a man in my life... and gives me the BFE time for a quick fix. As long as you can stay, let's do dinner right after session, lunch, drinks, or just lay there and talk.
.....or maybe she got used to clients seeing her and leaving after one pop. 60minutes is an hour, even if the magic happens quick. She will learn.

She must have got dressed and rushed you out after one pop-a-ruskiii Originally Posted by Shep2.0