Time to say good-bye

It hasn't been a very long ride but it's time for me to say goodbye to this little secret world. I never thought that I would ever be someone that would pay for it so I've never really been very comfortable doing it. I won't miss the fights with Whispers or Homer or pretty much the entire male population here. lol I don't like the male chauvinism that goes on. I will however be grateful for one thing. A special lady that I will always cherish even though she drives me nuts sometimes. LOL Hope everyone has a good and safe 2013. Now to get the mods to guest my account..
Damn came back for that ? Good Luck 202 on whatever is in the future !
May the winds be behind you and good luck going forward. We need more good guys like you here. Wish you the best 2013!
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.
~Ivy Baker Priest

God's Speed
Take care.....best to ya!!
I never thought that I would ever be someone that would pay for it so I've never really been very comfortable doing it. Originally Posted by txAustin202
We've all been paying for it ever since we first encountered it. We're just at different stages of realization. Keep track of your expenses for awhile, then come back and tell us what you find.
Good luck sweetie, may 2013 bring you great stuff!
Take care dude. I am about done here myself. The civie world is currently, much more interesting for me.

sixx