Recommendation for grooming?

My first 2 providers said I was very well groomed. But I can't help be feel I can be extra better by being VERY extra bare down there, extra smooth to enlighten providers more. LOL If I'm thinking too much on this please tell me, lol. But does anyone recommend a safe hair removal I could apply around the shaft and testies? I've been using my electric razor very carefully, but I want to try something easier. I don't want to use a real razor and shaving cream, I'm terrified of using such.
This seems to work pretty good.

Try pet smart
Zion spa. The Hot Russian Lina.
Zion spa. The Hot Russian Lina. Originally Posted by ftango4
Yes sir! She will wax you good! Try waxing man, it's great!

Edit: Also, Lina is Uzbekistani and can sing like a songbird!
I've had pretty good luck with this product.
Dang...Zion spa is a half day adventure...mostly driving.
Anything comparable towards the Fort Worth side ?
You get. Your balls and dock waxed. That has to hurt. I'm a hairy bastard never thought of wax. Ouch
You get. Your balls and dock waxed. That has to hurt. I'm a hairy bastard never thought of wax. Ouch Originally Posted by swather
Dude, it is a bit uncomfortable at first. However, the more you get it done, the less painful it is. Also, as an added benefit, your hair grows back thinner and finer. I'm actually at the point where I look forward to my wax sessions. FYI, the Brazilian wax covers the entire genital area and the inside of your ass. I'm a big boy, so I have to stay clean and on point. Waxing is a way to get the job done with a beautiful lady. I use it as a precursor to a session quite often (after 24-48 hrs). My advice, try it thrice, you'll never go back to the old way as the experience is so nice!
Dude, it is a bit uncomfortable at first. However, the more you get it done, the less painful it is. Also, as an added benefit, your hair grows back thinner and finer. I'm actually at the point where I look forward to my wax sessions. FYI, the Brazilian wax covers the entire genital area and the inside of your ass. I'm a big boy, so I have to stay clean and on point. Waxing is a way to get the job done with a beautiful lady. I use it as a precursor to a session quite often (after 24-48 hrs). My advice, try it thrice, you'll never go back to the old way as the experience is so nice! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
^^^^ What he said. The first time will hurt like a mother but subsequent sessions will not be bad if you keep going every 4-8 weeks. And the ladies like those smooth balls (check the other thread).

Zion looks like a great place but their prices are stratosphericly high.
Try We Only Wax in Dallas...

Zion looks like a great place but their prices are stratosphericly high. Originally Posted by Pauljohnphoenix
Lina has always charged me $80 which I think is a good price! Then again, I always tip her well. In any case, I don't think she charges the site price. Why, I am extremely happy with her services. If it wasn't for the fact that I moved so damn far away, I wouldn't be looking for a new wax lady.
Lina has always charged me $80 which I think is a good price! Then again, I always tip her well. In any case, I don't think she charges the site price. Why, I am extremely happy with her services. If it wasn't for the fact that I moved so damn far away, I wouldn't be looking for a new wax lady. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
That price is right in line but their site is advertising a lot higher than that. Not a good way to get customers...
I personally don't mind hair down there. Especially since my kitty is furry.