Hi San Antonio

Where’s everybody at..lets have some fun ❤️
This lady contacted me letting me know she coming to town, text back and forth, one day donations are a special next day jumped way up plus up selling, told her no thanks .later that day she text says any way I can see u before I leave, told her not intrested in upsell prices , she says ok let's work something out and we got on same page , told me she doing outcsll to me then going home to south texas , was going to freshen up grab her things and head my way give her my address and never heard another word from her after multiple text to her . No courtesy call nothing no call no show, rember she reached out to me , dont know how she recieved my number . Kinda looks ghetto tats on neck hickeys on neck in pics if u look up close . Who knows could be a set up to rob me . She also text my other phone so I texted her as asked about appt for tonight and her reply was making appts for tomorrow. Scary thing is she was going to do outcall to me and go back to corpus from my place , she even texted I had 30mins to respond or she was leaving town. Apparently she is still in town taking peoples address making appts but never shows up or let u know she not coming .i would watch out with this lady, lots of red flags cops or thieves but lies .