FOOOKING BLOW ME....

.... in my convertible.

Anyone have any good stories to share of getting your knob polished in a car ? Or, for the ladays...any stories of polishing knobs for gents in their car ?

Who was the guy that said, "Suck me beautiful.."
There was a similar thread recently on the same topic, but for me I occurred in my early 80 Nissan Z.

I was on the verge of breaking up with my girlfriend. When she decided to give some road head-first time. We were driving in a rural area and I was so shocked, missed a corner, went through a barbed wire fence and got stuck in the mud. Had to be towed out. The car was fine, but was badly scratched by the barbed wire. I drove that car for five additional years and every so often someone would ask me what happened to the car? I always told the truth, "drive thru a barbed wire fence getting head from Susan."
remember the movie
the world according to garp? lol
Got a blowjob in a pool last week, though no cars recently
Where's my sugar cheeks Jess? Damn i like her huh hmm avatar!
I think of that movie every time I get head in a moving car.
In the late 90's I was dating a gorgeous little ebony chick from Mali and very early in the relationship, we were going to lunch and she was all dolled up with makeup, bright red lipstick, etc. and looked like a million bux. We're driving down Bellaire and without saying a word she just leaned over, unzipped me and proceeded to blow me in heavy traffic, smearing her makeup and lipstick all over Junior, my trousers and boxers. Then in French she said the equivalent of "There, I marked my territory!"

I absolutely luv ladies that don't wait to be told what to do. Carpe Diem!
Only in a Bently😋
��..and Toyota's, Mustangs,Broncos,Mercedes, Bmws,��
Mopeds��
In the late 90's I was dating a gorgeous little ebony chick from Mali and very early in the relationship, we were going to lunch and she was all dolled up with makeup, bright red lipstick, etc. and looked like a million bux. We're driving down Bellaire and without saying a word she just leaned over, unzipped me and proceeded to blow me in heavy traffic, smearing her makeup and lipstick all over Junior, my trousers and boxers. Then in French she said the equivalent of "There, I marked my territory!"

I absolutely luv ladies that don't wait to be told what to do. Carpe Diem! Originally Posted by Oldrogue
That is an awesome Story.

Wish more women would mark their territory. Great POST!
��..and Toyota's, Mustangs,Broncos,Mercedes, Bmws,�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
..and... what about red lexus' drop tops?
Mopeds�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

Mopeds are fun to drive.. you just don't let your friends see you doing it.

Kinda like fat chicks.....not PH-fat, the kinda fat where you gotta roll em around in flour to find the wet spot.