Overwhelmed

Hey gents, I’m from KC and am heading to Dallas for a business trip in a couple weeks. I’m overwhelmed by the amount of options of AMPs in your city and was hoping someone could tell me where I should visit. Can you guys weigh in and give me your top picks? Feel free to comment or PM. Much obliged!
  • slap
  • 10-29-2021, 12:01 PM
I think the word you’re looking for is “underwhelmed”
Go to a Studio
Thanks for the tips, Meeker. I’ll be in Euless. I’d like to get a good massage with a few extras (L1 or L2). Is it getting pretty hot in Texas? Would I be better off ignoring the AMPs and going somewhere else?
Thanks for the tips, Meeker. I’ll be in Euless. I’d like to get a good massage with a few extras (L1 or L2). Is it getting pretty hot in Texas? Would I be better off ignoring the AMPs and going somewhere else? Originally Posted by Mrjoesmith333

At some point it's going to have to be your decision and what you really want. It kind of sounds like you want others to decide for you and you definitely don't want that...... or do you?
What you heard about the number of amps in this area is likely old information. It has dried up substantially since the pandemic hit which made those who tried staying open stand out more and easily targeted. And coming out of the pandemic city has been aggressive about keeping them closed, at least the ones most interesting to visit.
My advice would be to go to one of the apparent studios..
Nope. Not looking for someone to make a decision for me, Mental. I’m just inquiring about reliable intel from someone who has boots on the ground.
Nope. Not looking for someone to make a decision for me, Mental. I’m just inquiring about reliable intel from someone who has boots on the ground. Originally Posted by Mrjoesmith333
Ok,
A Studio would be your best bet.
Nope. Not looking for someone to make a decision for me, Mental. I’m just inquiring about reliable intel from someone who has boots on the ground. Originally Posted by Mrjoesmith333
dont you mean cock in puss ??