Nice tits, however...

Howdy, Folks!

Does anyone else think her face looks kinda goofy?

She's right there on the left of the Coed section, and yes - I do notice her magnificent mounds, but, she looks like she's about to snort and make Gomer-Pylesque yucks and commentary.

Spigot posted a magnificent tome in three parts entitled, "Intolerable Fetishes" many moons ago that addresses this:

***"And please: her expression should always consist of a pout, not a goofy, stupid smile like the girls of Private. Don’t be staring back at me from the page, I’m not in the business of having sex with Raggedy Anne. When you smile, you’re a shrieking exclamation point. If your girlfriend is beaming from ear to ear like she’s auditioning for a Mentos commercial, guess what? You’re fucking her wrong."
Well, Baloney, she's only looking for a fuck buddy. It's not like she is the marrying sort. Perhaps she just wants to shag a chap like yourself. Give it a go old boy!
Another unique viewpoint from the BP!

BP, I gotta admit that is a rather goofy 'smile'. And I must agree with Spigot's quote...particularly the part about fucking your girlfriend!

G