advice for seeing a new girl trying to obtain verified provider status?

• JMRZ
  • 02-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Hey ECCIE community,

So I'm contemplating making an appointment with a new girl from the WW. According to her ad, she's trying to get reviews so she can become verified. I know most of you girls have a certain protocol you follow with new clients to protect yourselves. My question is...is there any steps I can do to protect myself in this scenario seeing she's not verified yet? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks fellows and ladies!

JMRZ
I am not sure what the WW is, but if I were you I would wait for her to have a review or be on P411 or verified somehow , You could be getting set up so you are taking a huge risk ! Stay Safe !
That is a sticky situation (no pun intended...fine it was) I would say to make you feel more comfortable, maybe ask if you can meet somewhere first. Thats how I had to do it before i was verified. There is no certain way to do things and that sux. Good Luck!!
If she is genuinely interested in establishing herself, she should be willing to make some concessions, as I was when I started. A quiet dinner should put you at ease and allow you to get to know her and she should enjoy the meal...I always do. If she doesn't have time for at least that, then you can write her off. Of course you should be asking the right questions and observing how she holds a conversation and if she's acting oddly.

But if she's playing the sympathy game (help me) or the newbie game (I'm new and you could take advantage of me)...then you need to run, then let the other guys know
Does she have a website or anything that can be leaked back to her in the case something wrong does go on? If the answer to the question is NO then my answer will be NO...
If she is genuinely interested in establishing herself, she should be willing to make some concessions, as I was when I started. A quiet dinner should put you at ease and allow you to get to know her and she should enjoy the meal...I always do. If she doesn't have time for at least that, then you can write her off. Of course you should be asking the right questions and observing how she holds a conversation and if she's acting oddly. Originally Posted by AimeeAims
What she said.

Also, Do not discuss sex UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
if a girl has p411 is she safe to see
Go to the bottom of her P411 page and look at her reviews.
If there are not any, PM her and ask where you can go to see
her reviews. If she does not have any reviews ask why, hopefully
she will say she is new to the buisness. At that point it would probably
be a safe bet to ask her who is her mentor.

Stay safe...this is a great hobby, however there are always inherent risks
Personally I would have a hard time seeing a lady that I could not find a review on any sight about her. I just set up a meeting with a lady that just started posting on ECCIE and she had no reviews, but saw in her new member thread someone commented to her he missed her and pm'd him and he gave me good info.

P411 is about as reliable as you can get. Gina does an outstanding job and being located in Canada, she is free from LE restrictions in the states.

I am not saying never see the lady, but like some of the others said, I would have an informal drink or dinner and try to find out more before I would commit myself to the risk. There are too many beautiful and nice ladies on this site that are verified providers that I would stick with until she could become a verified provider here or on P411.

Best of luck and do be careful. If anything feels out of place if you do decide to meet her, break it off before you pay and under no circumstances discuss money or services wanted besides companionship.

Have to say that you guys have a lot harder go of it in the states than us in Canada.
Lot more risk and danger (LE) than we typically see, good luck.

P411 is about as reliable as you can get. Gina does an outstanding job and being located in Canada, she is free from LE restrictions in the states. Originally Posted by topsgt38801
wellll..lol I think its. good to give us new young girls a chance,like i ve got over ten good reviews not all linked to my profile ,but still impressive for someone.doing thisonly for a month!!!thank all u sweet guys for giving new young providers a chance
Lets don't bump these old threads please. Feel free to start a new one.