Do you wear a watch?

Just went back to wearing a watch some time last year.

I don't remember what i was looking for but I came across an old MM watch my then-girlfriend bought me for christmas when i was in college. I had bought her the Minnie.

It needed a battery and then I had to replace the band. Still works great. It gets noticed and I do get comments on it whenever I wear short-sleeved.
I have always worn a watch. I went to a Polar watch years ago because in addition to telling the time I can monitor my pulse rate while working out and it tells me my calories burned during the workout.

I also wear a Fossil watch for those more dressy moments since the Polar watch is not really a fashion statement. Currently looking at a Rolex.
G-Shock at work and Submariner when I go out to a nice place or travel. I don't wear anything day to day when I'm not working.
I have always worn a watch. Feel naked w/o one. I have about 6. Timex to a Lucien Piccard. Would love to have an old Rolex.
I love watches. There are some real beauties I’d love that are $5k+, but I just can’t wrap my head around spending that much. My sweet spot seems to be in the $500-$1,500 range...an indulgence, but not too crazy.
I also wear a watch EXCEPT during sessions. I use music and a clock by the bedside to help me stay on track timewise.

I have lots of cute options, but nothing too expensive. I pick them to match my clothes.

I have a place that replaces my batteries and gives a lifetime replacement for paying a higher price for the batteries.

Happy shopping!
Humm? Ronin3 What line of work are you in that you don't wear anything? MI BAD? LOL
I do not own a wrist watch. I actually carry a pocket watch at all times. Old fashioned that way........ Originally Posted by winn dixie
That just sounds wonderful.

I remember, and I'm showing my age, when there were men who regularly carried a pocket watch.

With a pretty cold chain.

So timeless looking.
I wear a watch when I wear suits. I mean real watches, not the fitbits or the watches that double as a cell phone.
I lost my Rolex while fisting a lady and haven't worn one since. Good thing is her periods are more regular.
I have worn a watch since elem school. Love the invicta brand, closeouts as low as 50 up to over 1K.
I stopped wearing a watch back in the 80’s but I still own a nice Timex. I see clocks almost everywhere but can pretty much tell time by looking at shadows on the ground.
I don't wear any watch.
But I do have both of my grandfathers watches and 2 pocket watches.
None are battery operated. 1 is self winding, the rest require winding daily.
I wear a Pulsar. Nothing expensive, just something to tell me the time of day, not a fashion statement or status symbol. I just want to know the time if day.
Always wear a watch, Feels wierd to not have one on. Have multiple watches most of the chronometer style. I have recently gone from old school hands to digital. Now wearing a Garmin watch. I like that it interfaces with my cadence sensor (pedal speed) and shows heart rate while bike riding.
Can not wait for it to warm up again to get back to 100 - 1580 miles a week on the bike.
Alpine