Ripped off by hobbyist in Minot

Just got ripped off.
This dude bugged me for the last few days and I finally agreed to see him.
We had discussed rates and he was cool with everything. When he came in, he put the $ on the table and when I walked past I saw 100 bills so it was okay and I went about my business. When we finished, I got dressed and he quickly left. I went to the dresser, looked at the money and there was a single 50 $ bill. I almost the up. I tried calling him multiple times to no avail.
Effing Jerk.
What I know:
His name is Chris
He works for a moving company
His phone # is 701.720-26XX I suggest saving it as a NO in your phones, girls. Edited to remove part of the Phone number. Chipper
He looks like Jesus on a bender with glasses.
And, lastly, that it was dumb and naive of me to not pick up the $ right away... Dammit.
:'(
I am sorry that happens to you!! Good thing you posted an alert on that creep!!

Make sure you use this as a learning tool...

BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!

Redd
Sorry to hear that. I think there are sites where you can post information to warn the other providers too. I am sure someone will be posting links soon.
Effing Jerk.
What I know:
His name is Chris
His phone # is 701.720-2673 I suggest saving it as a NO in your phones, girls.
And, lastly, that it was dumb and naive of me to not pick up the $ right away... Dammit.
:'( Originally Posted by xoxochloerose
Just put him up a gay ad in BP san francisco and hope its his personal phone #
Shit sorry that happened to you bu next time get that money up front before doing ANYTHNG... I have been ripped off before and it suks, I feel you pain CHEAPBASTARDS....
Originally Posted by BossyWillson

I fukin LOVE it...!!!!!!! Or better yet, PLUS local for him...
As a provider who has been in this industry of and on for 20+ years, What I do is when I receive my money, I let the client see where I put it , and then when he turns his back, I re- locate it to another spot he doesn't see right quick. So where he saw me put it, it isn't there any more..lol Jokes on him if he is trying to rip me off...Melissa012
i know how that feels hon it happend to me recently , i talked to him for over a month everything was planned, i spent the entire night with him, and i know what he told me he would give me needless to say he shorted me 100 bucks, and said no i said the other amount, im so scared about asking for the money upfront, i guess i should of i never would of done a all night for the amount i got, heck its what i charge for a hr
awsome answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh heck yeah!!!! That is fabulous!!! I am so passing that advise onward.
Hey Darlin, I'm really sorry that happened to you. You know where he works? Go to his work, find him and get your donation.
Hey Darlin, I'm really sorry that happened to you. You know where he works? Go to his work, find him and get your donation. Originally Posted by armydude

This always gets a little complicated if you take such action. More than likely the guy doesn't have that much cash on him at work, and if you make a scene in public, it might tick him off and seek revenge.

Sometimes it is best to just take your lumps, and learn how not to let it happen again.
never ceases to amaze me what some people are capable of. Sorry for your misfortune..
Just got ripped off.
This dude bugged me for the last few days and I finally agreed to see him.
We had discussed rates and he was cool with everything. When he came in, he put the $ on the table and when I walked past I saw 100 bills so it was okay and I went about my business. When we finished, I got dressed and he quickly left. I went to the dresser, looked at the money and there was a single 50 $ bill. I almost the up. I tried calling him multiple times to no avail.
Effing Jerk.
What I know:
His name is Chris
His phone # is 701.720-26XX I suggest saving it as a NO in your phones, girls. Edited to remove part of the Phone number. Chipper
:'( Originally Posted by xoxochloerose
Sorry to hear that. Just remember, what comes around, goes around and he will get bit in the ass by Karma and she's a bitch lol. Hang in there, beautiful.