This must be the day for IDIOTS - another harrassing texter.

This guy called SEVERAL times earlier today, and I wasn't answering because I was out shopping, taking some time out for myself. After he kept on and kept on calling, I finally answered and told him I'd call him back when I'm available. Then he's texting me saying, "Your ad said let's dont waste each other's time, it goes both ways." So I called him back and I told him he hadn't even made an appointment so how am I wasting his time. I told him I could possibly see him a little later. Then I had something come up and I let him know that I won't be able to see him. Ever since he's been texting me and harrassing me. Like he's obsessed or something. Damn! I make my own schedule, I don't have to work 24/7...my life does NOT revolve around providing! UGH! What a freak.

If you're in Abilene his number is a Houston number, it's 832-***-67*9, PM me for the whole thing. I've blacklisted him...and the other asshole from earlier. UGH!
You should get a google voice number so you can just block them. Also, you might consider only giving out your number to clients who've emailed you first and confirmed an appointment. It will save a lot of headaches.
Good idea, thank you
No prob, hon... and google voice is free too. You can forward your calls and block calls, etc. Or you can also get a Kall 8 number (not free), and forward your business calls to your personal cell too, and you can block on Kall 8 also.
Thanks....and I LOVE your name by the way
Aubrey, like Annie said, just take you number off your ads going forward, and go to PM/E-Mail only for first contact.

Never accept a txt or email from anyone "claiming" to be so and so from Eccie, or anywhere else. Demand a PM from them via the site they are claiming. There have been ongoing issues with guys "saying" they are so and so when, in fact they are not. Removing your number eliminates most of the problems. Then your screening also becomes much easier.
Very good points being given. Although most providers have their #'s posted, I will never call or txt a provider I have not yet seen. I do the PM first and take it from there. Once the provider says its ok to txt and/or call, then I do. I just have this respect for people's privacy.