URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, DATY, 69, CFS CG
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: She looks like a twitch streamer fairy. She has beautiful eyes, freckles, a curvy body with natural, perky boobs and full ass. She had a great personality and was very fun to talk to.
Recommendation: Yes
What’s her incall like?
Lola has a very nice safe apartment incall located off westchase & Beltway 8 area of Houston. Nice clean and comfortable apartment complex.
Originally Posted by kakerot
Just some advice. You knowing the OP's age is not going to change the fact she refused to see you. Don't fret over things you can't control (in this hobby and in life) and move on to someone that will see you.
Solid advice, thanks man.
I have visited with Lola on several occasions and enjoyed my time with her immensely! And yes, she does indeed have some of the qualities, those of a Fairy, that the OP's title suggests. She most certainly has the eyes of a Fairy. She also has a playful, yet poised and intelligent personality. I like to imagine what she would look like in a full on CosPlay Fairy costume, complete with wings .

There was a question about her incall. It is easily accessible, close to a major road, easy parking, I don't worry about where my car is parked, no hassles going in or out, and I always felt completely safe. The incall itself is clean, and welcoming. The lovely hostess is welcoming as well !!!

Hope this helps!
jpb
I tried to see this lovely creature, but it's been impossible to set up a meeting, sadly.
Great services indeed!
She’s such a bitch why would anyone ever put up with her shit. (Staff edit) She’s not that fine just average at best. Doesn’t even come close to MonaLisa for the same hourly rate
One of Houston's entertaining things is how guys post spas on themselves resulting in them ending up on all the ladies dns lists
She’s such a bitch why would anyone ever put up with her shit. (Staff edit) She’s not that fine just average at best. Doesn’t even come close to MonaLisa for the same hourly rate Originally Posted by Masterfisherman
WOW Masterfisherman that’s some shit you’re talking l! You’ve never even seen her to be saying that stuff about her! I’ve seen her many times now and she has never been a “bitch” with me nor crazy at all! Ever dude!
Don’t know what happened but Lola she beautiful sweet and always has treated me with respect and class. Not sure what you did but the way your talking shit I can see why she didn’t want to see you!
Wondering. Is Masterfisherman a part of the Blue man group? He and a couple others use the term "bsc"... Where are the sleuths?
She offered bbfs for a really (Staff edit)
I eat an apple a day. Draw your own conclusion but to me it's obvious.