Name: Maya Sweet
User ID:: -
Phone: 832-292-9234
Email Address: cielitolindo1914@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P253785
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: South West
Activities: LFK,DFK,Tit worship, Outstanding IOP, Russian ×2, BBBJ×2, CFS, Epic COT (amongst other locations)
Hair Length and Color: Medium Length Brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tiny thing with some of the best MM's I have ever had the pleasure of suckling with long nipples that bring me back to infancy. Very pretty face with great bone structure and delightful DSL's. Latina MILF is a simple yet perfect description.
Recommendation: Yes
Great detail and thanks for sharing. What are the odds of something happen to one’s vehicle ?
Great detail and thanks for sharing. What are the odds of something happen to one’s vehicle ? Originally Posted by michaelrayab
1 in 367.
1 in 367. Originally Posted by majorjones
lol in the overnight time period odds increase to 9 in 100, adjusted and influenced by model and model year.

However if you’ve negotiated the overnighter down to the two benji threshold as instructed by “The Hobby” you will have some funds available to cover your deductible.

Assuming of course that you carry comprehensive and are not driving the slootmobile attained for this purpose (with only liability coverage). Given the advanced age and condition of the slootmobile, the fellow patrons of the apartment complex will be more worried about you!
What are the odds of something happen to one’s vehicle ? Originally Posted by michaelrayab
in the overnight time period odds increase to 9 in 100, adjusted and influenced by model and model year. Originally Posted by Michael8219
^+1
My vehicle already looks like it's a theft recovery so would be thieves don't even go near it.
lol mw