Ladies...........what do you like to hear?

As i was sending a couple of emails today to ladies I'm wanting to see, it got me to thinking. I usually take the time to tell them a little about myself and spend a few comments flattering them and then on to the formalities.
Do y'all really want to hear all of that or do you want us to just cut to the chase??
i enjoy knowing a bit about a person. His likes , dislikes, age, race, etc. It makes things better for us both.
i enjoy knowing a bit about a person. His likes , dislikes, age, race, etc. It makes things better for us both. Originally Posted by subcilla
Good... I hope you have a lot of free time... I was born at a very young age... at home... I wanted to be close to my mother... (to be continued... and continued ...and...continued.... )
Personally I was born in a local Houston hospital nearly 31 years ago. Raised by a family a of women. I like women in all shapes and sizes. Dislike blue water and coke cans. tHanks LEE5. My race is African American. My goal in life is to find the Ultimate GFE, fuck like minx, and to go home and sleep it off. Rinse and Repeat. J/K.

Does that mean I get to meet you now Cilla??? *wink wink*
I breast fed from my mother until I was 14, she told me she just wanted to be friends.
i to have fallen victim of breast milk....now i spend my time searching it out daily.....even cougars.....ROAR
nuthing until you have been verified, then

alittle about how you would like the session to go, expecially if you are into fetishes

you request a certain outfit you have seen in the providers showcase

request for no make-up or no perfume

temp of the room

etc

if you dont have any special request, let us take charge of the session, any real provider will make sure you have the time of your life for that 1 session, we feed off your vibes so the session should go as you like!!!

just my 2 cents

... just my 2 cents Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Now THAT'S a special even RatBoyJam couldn't complain about...
Now THAT'S a special even RatBoyJam couldn't complain about... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Make it a Copper Lincoln and I'm all over it!!
Things Providers like to hear...

1. I have verifiable local references and they are expecting your call.

2. I have clean hygiene and great manners.

3. I'm a one shot wonder and I over tip.
i enjoy knowing a bit about a person. His likes , dislikes, age, race, etc. It makes things better for us both. Originally Posted by subcilla
Hi SC, have been wanting to meet you for a long time. I have enjoyed your posts so much, sometimes insightful and sometimes very funny. Myself, I am middle aged, athletic, sucessful businessman, the strong dominate type but very loving, and like to play often. I am waiting to meet after being verified.

nuthing until you have been verified Originally Posted by babydollsnow

BDN - ignore the above.

I am waiting to meet after being verified. Let's Get-R-Done.
Maybe I got this thread wrong.

One lady I knew liked me to make loud grunts as I came, it made her cum together with me.

I've learnt to act out a bit. I guess it works both ways - a guy gets excited by a girl making noises and working her body as she comes.

But we all know about the false orgasms and bad actors/actresses.

Who had that tag line (which I sometimes feel is very true)?

Girls may fake orgasms, but guys fake a whole relationship.
nuthing until you have been verified, then

alittle about how you would like the session to go, expecially if you are into fetishes

you request a certain outfit you have seen in the providers showcase

request for no make-up or no perfume

temp of the room

etc

if you dont have any special request, let us take charge of the session, any real provider will make sure you have the time of your life for that 1 session, we feed off your vibes so the session should go as you like!!!

just my 2 cents Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Snow, I love that Avatar!
I really need to get all up in that ass!

Do you need to know anything else?
"Oh, GAWD, Fancy, don't stop! I'll leave you my wallet and credit cards!"

Seriously, I agree with subcilla. Knowing a wee bit about you will make me more comfortable, and give me an idea of the session's direction.
(Straight down? Up and down? Upside down!) And like babydollsnow, I'd like to be informed of special requests or desires, especially any allergies to foods, perfumes, lubes, latex. If you want to go ahead and include your screening info in the initial contact email, references and/or P411 code, that's great and saves some time. You can tell me your ultimate intimate secret desire after I've verified that you aren't a sheriff or an ax murderer.

One thing that I'd really like gentlemen to do, please, if possible (I know it isn't always convenient, accessible through a work computer, or with other people close by), is check my website calendar prior to asking for a specific time or a last-minute date. I hate saying no! (Only when I'm already booked, of course.)
BabyDoll & Fancy have it totally right let's get ALL the screening & information relating to an enjoyable experience out the way. A little background about you & we go from there.

Essence...come have lunch with me when you are in town.