Ever contact the hobbiest out of the blue?

Today's question for the ladies: have you ever PM'd or emailed a hobbiest without him contacting you first? Perhaps you've read some of his posts and thought he was interesting, or another provider told you what a great visit he was, or he wrote something you felt compelled to respond to personally.

Some guys find this flattering and other guys find it intrusive and a definite no-no. I'd like to hear both women and men's thoughts on this.
I'm waiting for my first -
As a guy in the hobby I like to get PM'ed by the ladies. It lets me know they noticed me. If we "click" that is icing on the cake for a visit. Sometimes I would not have noticed them because there are so many wonderful providers out there, It is hard to make a decision sometimes.
Its a ego booster until your S/O is sitting across the table from you while having a candlelit dinner at her favorite resturant.. Its best to get permission from the dude before you start dialing for dollars....Me I am single NOW and lovin every minute of it, was attached and married,but the providers kept calling and ran off the last chick I was with...Once you get in this shit its hard to get out,trust me,,,
Happened to me a while back, got scammed pretty good. Word to the wise there is a reason to be cautious with CL and BP girls.
Only one provider has ever pm'd me...and I will be seeing her very soon. So if you want 100% success rate....lol
Now and then I'll pm a guy in responce to a post he made! The few guys I've done that to I've never seen and probly never will due to where I'm at! But some guys like when a lady goes out of her way to notice him!
  • selot
  • 01-13-2010, 12:12 PM
I got a PM from a lady just a couple of days ago asking me a question about something I had posted in another thread.

I do get text and I'm's from a couple of ladys on a regular basis but they know there are certain hours that they can do that.
I love signing on and seeing a message from the ladies. There are a few ladies who call me / text me, they have my number and permission. I enjoy them both!!
  • jfred
  • 01-13-2010, 12:33 PM
Hobbyist.
Its a ego booster until your S/O is sitting across the table from you while having a candlelit dinner at her favorite resturant.. Its best to get permission from the dude before you start dialing for dollars....Me I am single NOW and lovin every minute of it, was attached and married,but the providers kept calling and ran off the last chick I was with...Once you get in this shit its hard to get out,trust me,,, Originally Posted by MR.STARFISH

WHO IS THIS MR.STARFISH .........??? lol
Yes i pm a guy if he said something interesting in a thread that made me fall out laughing, i would like to pm several of the guys and ask what made you picked your avatar, because i fall out laughing at it. But i do not pm gentlemen as far trying to get an appt, thats takes all the fun out of it.

Do i email guys out the blue - NO!
Do i call a guy out the blue - NO!

If a guy wants to be bothered by me will let me know.

Mr. Starfish- another example of me laughing at the gentleman's avatar, your avatar is winking at me. :-)
As a guy, I like getting PM's from providers, thats nice. Theres some who can always call, text or PM. There's some I wish would PM more often, lol. And theres one that would make me clear my appt calender at any time, lol.
QUOTE;"WHO IS THIS MR.STARFISH .........??? lol""

you could find out,ITS FUN AND EASY TOO!!!

you can pm me, you can call me, you can come to my house, the hot tub is 103 degrees and bubbling...OH yea
I usually Pm them just saying hi every once in a while