Cartoon Characters

So, I'm sitting here watching one of my all time fav movies. Who Framed Roger Rabbit. My kids used to love it and I hadn't seen it in years. Anywho, I was wondering...if you could be a cartoon character, or just have a favorite, which one would ya be or which is your favorite.

I think Jessica Rabbit is "Da Bomb Diggety"! LOL

I've been told many times, that I'm effin' Goofy. Does that count?
I've been told many times, that I'm effin' Goofy. Does that count? Originally Posted by Mister Tudball
OMG.......me too! So, we're both effin' the same cartoon character?!? Damn, he told me I was his one and only.....
hummmmmmm!
Well being the type that will see you coming & even offer you help to catch me, but stay just out of reach. I would have to be the Lovable Bugs Bunny
I was wondering...if you could be a cartoon character, or just have a favorite, which one would ya be or which is your favorite. Originally Posted by M A X
I'd want to be Bender (from: Futurama), but he's too cool to be me .. ..

So, I'd most like have to settle with Frylock (from: Aqua Teen Hunger Force) .. ..

Frylock: [praying at the Thanksgiving dinner] Lord, we thank you for the fellowship that we...
Meatwad: Wait... what's a fellowship?
Master Shake: [frustrated] It's a gay bar down on 9th! Are you thanking the Lord for our nautically-themed gay bar?
Frylock: [annoyed] For the fellowship that we share with our neighbor Carl!
Carl: [outside by the window] Oh, no! Do not include me in this! The Lord does not need to know that I am here!
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-20-2010, 11:49 AM
My Choice is natsume... or Wilma...
Attachment 24546

Bender-

Jessica Rabbit-

Bugs-

Frylock-
I would HAVE to be the Pink Panther - cool, quiet, generally successful at dealing with my antagonists and ending every day in a very relaxed and satisfied way. Plus I love PINK!

Although the 'toon shared above with Wilma and Betty might make me reconsider in favor of Barney Rubble - what an actor.....
Plus I love PINK! Originally Posted by topguntex

Me too!! pink freak here! Panthers were my high school team. We did a dance to the pink panther theme song. Too cool! I was a Pantherette.....oh yeah!

Damn Ze.....gulp! those are H O T!
Bam! Bam! Bam-Bam!!!

And I would so totally rock Betty Rubble's world.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-20-2010, 10:59 PM
Although the 'toon shared above with Wilma and Betty might make me reconsider in favor of Barney Rubble - what an actor..... Originally Posted by topguntex