Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: Wanted an Hour
Fee: $250
Hair Color and Length: Long Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She stood me up. Said she was going to text me the address and I drove to the area, then nothing. Huge waste of time. I sent her a text again this morning asking if she wanted to get together and nothing. I thought I would give her a chance to make it up to me, but I guess not.
Recommendation: No
"She stood me up" maybe that was a good thing

eww looks like a dude to me

Belongs in coed
I'd hit that.
Slit is right. This not a review but appreciate the info. Bro. Can we get a Mod. to isle 2 for cleanup? We need a Mod. to isle 2 for cleanup please.
Moved to COED for a NC/NS
She did that to me too (search my posts) and I got so mad, pretty much wasted my 4 hours. She made it up to me later, charging 1/2 the fee. I'd strongly advise anyone to confirm before driving out there.
She's fucking disgusting, how you fuckers would even think about paying to fuck that is beyond me.
She's fucking disgusting, how you fuckers would even think about paying to fuck that is beyond me. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Itch That Wasn't Scratched Originally Posted by truagg
They make a topical ointment for that
No futher comment.
Kammye OMG that is one sexy Avatar Yes Yes Yes

No futher comment. Originally Posted by Kammye
How did you pay her 250 for an hour? Did you per-pay? Its a horrible idea to go for an appointment without an address sweetie .

Sorry this happen to you ...
Who are you? You have never messaged me here and unless you can provide evidence bc this is BS then you need to take it down NOW
This is a reply to sans5050:
Now we did make a date, which I had to cancel quick bc my daughter went to the hospital. I called and texted you to let you know. That is NOT standing someone up. I also agreed under threat of a bad review to see you for half price, then you posted everything on here. Now you owe me. Please do not speak about things we agreed that we wouldn't. Anyone I've ever had to cancel on I make an effort to reach out and make it up in some way. This guy who posted the original post is lying. Sans5050 is not, but again I'm not perfect and if I do something wrong I try my best to make up for it.