Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Athletic, has V cuts, very toned
Looks like she definitly works out
Recommendation: Yes
Are upgrades available?
  • rdrcr
  • 06-13-2021, 06:13 AM
Her menu has definitely changed as pretty much everything was on the menu as long as you brought a 6 pack of Bud Ice! She was a good value if you could put up with all the bullshit.

And yes....killer bod.
What is her rate?
Her massage is weird, not for everyone, could be painful too she is using several tools to dig to your back.
I had FVMT L1 session after the massage. Hot skinny body.

ohh, very talkative too
What is her rate? Originally Posted by funtravelerus
$100 flat I didn't do a review on her because like one reply said she's not for everyone and with me it was a straight up massage I been to her twice I happen to like the conversations she is very spiritual but not like religious if that makes sense I really enjoy her massage but man she does use some painful tools
Her massage is weird, not for everyone, could be painful too she is using several tools to dig to your back.
I had FVMT L1 session after the massage. Hot skinny body.

ohh, very talkative too Originally Posted by mostgorgeous
Was this recent? I'd like to see her but I want to get my nut...
Her ad says repeatedly that she only does massage and not to ask for anything else. Follow that advice.
^^^^ What he said

^^^^ What he said

Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69
She’s got a boyfriend as of now, but that will change in a few months. She was a former professional stripper years ago.
I think I'll wait until that changes and the menu expands to some semblance of its prior dimensions. Otherwise, it is just an expensive massage.
  • rdrcr
  • 06-19-2021, 08:08 AM
I think I'll wait until that changes and the menu expands to some semblance of its prior dimensions. Otherwise, it is just an expensive massage. Originally Posted by Soccerjunky
Good move although I'll say I will probably never go back. Just too much BS to deal with. If you play along like I did at first there are some rewards but damn...it's really not worth it all other options considered. Bring a case of Bud Ice and you might get lucky now!