City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM+ See Ros
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Angela is about 5'5", 115lbs, brown eyes, natural B breast, shaved pussy, long black hair and brown eyes. She is gorgeous.
Recommendation: Yes
I was never surprised here.....just been nice to the ladies and you can get relief.....but then I've known them from other places.....Could make a difference....The pudding is in the pie...when you've known them for a long time and they trust you....just saying.....
  • AP51
  • 06-16-2022, 10:51 AM
I was never surprised here.....just been nice to the ladies and you can get relief.....but then I've known them from other places.....Could make a difference....The pudding is in the pie...when you've known them for a long time and they trust you....just saying..... Originally Posted by baddboyy129b
Well said baddboy. Some on here don't understand why ymmv greatly.
  • AP51
  • 06-16-2022, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by bosskeeping
Bosskeeping you have spas mixed up. You are talking about 88 Feet Spa in Carrollton. This 88 Foot Spa is in Plano
got me AP.. yeah I got them mixed up. As I get older, I am getting mixed up in spa/massage, foot/feet, reflex/relax, sun/sunny
CoCo/KoKo/KiKi/CiCi/XiXi/XieXie/ShaSha...Nancy
Which one of Billo’s is not like the other?
  • AP51
  • 06-18-2022, 04:54 PM
got me AP.. yeah I got them mixed up. As I get older, I am getting mixed up in spa/massage, foot/feet, reflex/relax, sun/sunny Originally Posted by bosskeeping
Bosskeeping know that feeling well.
CoCo/KoKo/KiKi/CiCi/XiXi/XieXie/ShaSha...Nancy Originally Posted by Billogoods
Yes, if you’ve made the rounds between Kim Spa, Nantucket, Exchange in Allen, you’ll recognize her. She gives a hella good massage.
  • AP51
  • 06-21-2022, 09:41 AM
[QUOTE=jaddarami;1062880369]Yes, if you’ve made the rounds between Kim Spa, Nantucket, Exchange in Allen, you’ll recognize her. She gives a hella good massage.[ Thanks for that info. I knew I had seen her before, but it was before Covid so I couldn't place her. Different name of course, and yes she does give a hella of a good massage.
AP51 I would like to know the bottle donation like Falcon 512 mentioned. Thanks in advance
went by for visit Tuesday, doors were locked...... seems they play the same game as Welcome Spa.....
  • AP51
  • 06-27-2022, 05:38 PM
AP51 I would like to know the bottle donation like Falcon 512 mentioned. Thanks in advance Originally Posted by Grunt724
Since I continue to receive request in my private messages for the rate I will answer the best way I can. I paid the standard rate, however I don't know what you mongers consider the standard rate anymore the way you keep over paying for services. I will assure all of you I did not overpay, but will not disclose that here. If you see her you will have to negotiate your own price.

I totally agree with Treydaddy that you mongers need to stop over paying and running the price up for fellow mongers.