MUSICAL CHAIRS

Hello everyone, ive been in this profession only a few months. "low mileage" .. but since ive been providing a few nagging things keep reoccurring ... Let me elaborate.. For one, ive been touring and its like guys contact me when im out of there city/state and act like they are "dying" to see me and tell me things like "contact me when you make it to my city im good for 2 hrs" when i do make it there, never longer than a week they have a million and one excuses why they cant book... i even once pretended to be gone to see a guys reaction he was like "only if you were still here" when i told him i was he nutted up.. 2nd, why are clients on here so repulsed by BP? I understand the impression that those girls and clients are cheap and sloppy.. which some are .. ive posted on BP periodically but my rates never change, i may add a "quickie" special because my hourly rates may be too steep for alot of that clientele.. imho the same guys on eccie are on BP too.. and any other site that has promising pussy lol... 3rd of all dont "demand" bbj cim when your on a cbj hj budget... as the old saying goes ______ talks bullshit runs a marathon! thanks for reading, and i hope everyone is having a blessed and prosporous day!
______ talks bullshit runs a marathon! Originally Posted by dakota123
Looks like you answered your own question.

You're at the point in your career where you're realizing that people(especially us horny perverted hobbyists) are full of shit 75% of the time.

Just keep doing the best you can and concentrate on those 25% who aren't full of shit and you'll be fine.

I'd bang you.
lol and when you say that are you speaking in the 75 or 25 percentile
I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. If you ever have some down time and need a remedy feel free to pm me. I think my fav is no 6of9 on your showcase.
I think maybe the contempt for BP girls is that prob 98% of the ads include fake pics and a large portion are posted by pimps. At least here we hope the verified girls are a little more honest in how they present themselves.

...3rd of all dont "demand" bbj cim when your on a cbj hj budget... Originally Posted by dakota123
I never demand anything from a provider. However, that budget statement is total bullshit. Either you do bbbj or you don't. I don't care either way. We pay you for your TIME, not whether or not our dicks are wrapped for a blowjob.
Well said Lefty....
" that budget statement is total bullshit. Either you do bbbj or you don't." ...<<<< i have to disagree.. that can be a life altering decision.. you dont have to demand by words.. a girl like me gets a lot of walk offs because i dont offer cbj.. (anymore).... and to some of the weaker girls thats enough pressure to cave in to the demand.. idc what services you provide or what a guys preferances are.. there is somebody for everybody

oh yea.. and eccie girls have pimps too... my inbox gets full of them trying to recruit and pimp me out.
" i have to disagree.. that can be a life altering decision.. you dont have to demand by words.. a girl like me gets a lot of walk offs because i dont offer cbj.. (anymore).... and to some of the weaker girls thats enough pressure to cave in to the demand.. idc what services you provide or what a guys preferances are.. there is somebody for everybody Originally Posted by dakota123
I have no clue what you are saying here. So you do or do not do BBBJ?
" that budget statement is total bullshit. Either you do bbbj or you don't." ...<<<< i have to disagree.. that can be a life altering decision.. you dont have to demand by words.. a girl like me gets a lot of walk offs because i dont offer cbj.. (anymore).... and to some of the weaker girls thats enough pressure to cave in to the demand.. idc what services you provide or what a guys preferances are.. there is somebody for everybody

oh yea.. and eccie girls have pimps too... my inbox gets full of them trying to recruit and pimp me out. Originally Posted by dakota123
Fair enough. The way you made it sound in your original post is that you offer BBBJ for an upsell. It's up to you how you wanna run your business, but most guys hate upselling... its one of the reasons we hate BP. Rationalize your reasons for CBJ all you want. If you're upselling for BBBJ while outwardly claiming you only CBJ for your health, well then you're a hypocrite.
I have no clue what you are saying here. So you do or do not do BBBJ? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
MY CBJ IS BETTER THAN YOUR ATF's BBBJ...
Fair enough. The way you made it sound in your original post is that you offer BBBJ for an upsell. It's up to you how you wanna run your business, but most guys hate upselling... its one of the reasons we hate BP. Rationalize your reasons for CBJ all you want. If you're upselling for BBBJ while outwardly claiming you only CBJ for your health, well then you're a hypocrite. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
No upselling.. i dont offer it for any price .. sorry if it came off that way..
MY CBJ IS BETTER THAN YOUR ATF's BBBJ... Originally Posted by dakota123

Damn Dakota, you should stop posting. You are showing your incoherent colors. Maybe being a lurker is more up your ally.

Old Abe got it right ......

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
Abraham Lincoln
No upselling.. i dont offer it for any price .. sorry if it came off that way.. Originally Posted by dakota123
Really? Not even a month ago? You know your reviews are right next to your name right?

Activities: Hugging,lfk,bbbj,fiv,K9,scisso r,cim.

Activities
: LK,DFK,MSOG,BBBJ,DT,GREEK(YMMV ),DATY,DATO,GFE
Damn Dakota, you should stop posting. You are showing your incoherent colors. Maybe being a lurker is more up your ally.

Old Abe got it right ......

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
Abraham Lincoln

Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
and passing judgement makes you better??? im opinionated but i listen twice as hard
Are you ever going to bring anything useful to the board anymore?